Get help from top Psychologists in Netherlands
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Netherlands
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Netherlands
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Netherlands
If you are looking for a psychologist near you in Netherlands, there are many options available. Some psychologists offer private consultations, while others offer group therapy or counseling sessions. You can also find psychologists who specialize in a certain area of psychology, such as child psychology or family psychology.
Psychologists can help with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, stress, and relationship problems. If you need help finding a psychologist in the Netherlands, look online or contact your local mental health service. If you are looking for a psychologist who speaks your language, be sure to check out the list of psychologists who offer language services.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Netherlands
- Rianne Boer is a licensed psychologist and the owner of Rianne Boer Consultancy, a private practice that specializes in working with children, adolescents, and families. She has worked as a counselor and therapist for more than 20 years and has extensive experience working with a range of mental health issues. Her clients have praised her for her skills in providing therapy that is both personalized and effective.
- Wim Aarts is a licensed psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders, depression, and stress-related issues. He has more than 25 years of experience working with patients from all over the Netherlands and has worked with a wide range of patients from all walks of life. His clinical practices are based on the belief that psychological treatment can be effective for people of all ages and backgrounds.
- Anneke van Dijk is a licensed psychologist who works primarily with children and adolescents. She has more than 20 years of experience working with these groups and has developed an extensive knowledge base regarding child psychology. Her clients have praised her for her skill in taking into account each individual’s unique needs when providing therapy.
- Margreet de Vries is a licensed psychologist who specializes in working with women who are experiencing relationship difficulties or anxiety disorders. She has more than 25 years of experience working as a therapist and has treated patients from all over the Netherlands.
- Jacqueline Vermeulen is a therapist who specializes in using cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) to treat anxiety and depression. Vermeulen has been working with clients for more than 10 years, and she has a Master’s degree in clinical psychology from Utrecht University.
Mental Health in Netherlands
Netherlands has a long history of addressing mental health issues and providing care for those who need it. In recent years, the Dutch government has made a concerted effort to improve access to mental health services and support.
Mental health issues are commonly treated by general practitioners in the Netherlands. There is a growing network of specialized mental health care providers, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and counselors. Mental health care is covered by the national health insurance system.
The Dutch government has placed a priority on early intervention and prevention of mental illness. There are a number of programs and initiatives in place to support children and adolescents with mental health issues.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Netherlands
Common types of therapies in Netherlands
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Netherlands and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Netherlands, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Netherlands in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Netherlands, Art Therapy in Netherlands, Behavioral Therapy in Netherlands, Contemplative Therapy in Netherlands, Play Therapy in Netherlands, EMDR Therapy in Netherlands, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Netherlands, Existential Therapy in Netherlands, Experiential Therapy in Netherlands, Gestalt Therapy in Netherlands, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Netherlands, Music Therapy Therapy in Netherlands, Narrative Therapy in Netherlands, Psychodynamic Therapy in Netherlands, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Netherlands, and Somatic Therapy in Netherlands.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Netherlands & the World
“There is nothing more important than your health and well-being. I have tried a lot of online therapy treatments, but none of them made me feel healthier or happier like MantraCare did. They really helped me with my anxiety and depression.”
- Karen, Netherlands
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Netherlands, you can book a trial session with us.
The average cost of therapy in the Netherlands is $80-$90 per session. However, there are a number of factors that can affect the cost of therapy, such as the type of therapy, the therapist’s experience, and the length of the session.
If you are a therapist from the Netherlands or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing