Get help from top Psychologists in Utrecht
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Utrecht
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Utrecht
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Utrecht
If you are looking for a psychologist in Utrecht, you may be interested in finding one who specializes in treating PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. Many psychologists also have experience treating OCD and anger issues. If you are suffering from any of these conditions, seeking out professional help can be very beneficial.
There are several reasons why seeking out professional help can be so helpful. For example, psychologists are often able to provide personalized treatment that can be more effective than self-care measures alone. Additionally, they have the skillset to assess and treat conditions such as PTSD and depression using a variety of approaches.
If you are considering scheduling an appointment with a psychologist in Utrecht, please do not hesitate to reach out. We would be happy to provide you with more information about the benefits of working with a psychologist and how we can help you get the most out of your treatment.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Utrecht
- Dr. Petra van den Berg is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been working in Utrecht since 2006. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as PTSD and other psychological trauma disorders. Her approach is holistic, encompassing both traditional and complementary therapies.
- Ms. Gabriella de Jong is a psychotherapist with more than 10 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and families. She specializes in child and adolescent counseling, family therapy, and couples therapy. Ms. de Jong has also worked extensively with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) patients.
- Mr. Wim Hesselink is a certified clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Utrecht since 2001. He specializes in treating anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, and phobias. He also offers cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) for these same conditions.
- Dr. Menno Venter is a psychotherapist who has worked with clients from all over the Netherlands and abroad. He specializes in treating anxiety, depression, stress, and trauma-related disorders.
- Drs. Jolanda de Groot and Liesbeth Spinhoven work together as dual board-certified psychologists with over 25 years of experience between them. They offer individual, family, couples, child, adolescent, adult, geriatric, ADHD/ADD, neuropsychological, and integrative therapies respectively.
Mental Health in Utrecht
Utrecht has a high rate of mental illness, with one in five residents suffering from some form of mental disorder. This is higher than the national average, and it means that there is a great need for mental health services in the city.
The city government has been working to improve mental health services in recent years, and there have been some positive changes.
The high rate of mental illness in the city means that there is a great demand for services, and the current level of service is not enough to meet this demand. The city government is aware of this problem and is working to find solutions, but it will take time to make significant progress.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Utrecht
Common types of therapies in Utrecht
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Utrecht and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Utrecht, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Utrecht in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Utrecht, Art Therapy in Utrecht, Behavioral Therapy in Utrecht, Contemplative Therapy in Utrecht, Play Therapy in Utrecht, EMDR Therapy in Utrecht, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Utrecht, Existential Therapy in Utrecht, Experiential Therapy in Utrecht, Gestalt Therapy in Utrecht, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Utrecht, Music Therapy Therapy in Utrecht, Narrative Therapy in Utrecht, Psychodynamic Therapy in Utrecht, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Utrecht, and Somatic Therapy in Utrecht.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Utrecht & the World
“MantraCare is a great service as it helps you to work on your mental health issues without ever leaving the comforts of home. It’s a great option if you live far from a clinic or just want to work without any other distractions.”
- Karen, Utrecht
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Utrecht, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Utrecht can be quite expensive, depending on the therapist and the service. In general, sessions with a therapist can cost anywhere from €65 to €120 per hour. Additionally, there may be additional costs for materials or transportation.
If you are a therapist from the Utrecht or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing