Get help from top Psychologists in Tilburg
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Tilburg
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Tilburg
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Tilburg
If you are suffering from any type of mental illness, it is important to seek out professional help. There are many psychologists in Tilburg who can help you manage your symptoms and cope with your conditions. If you are considering going through therapy, be sure to research the different options available to you in order to find the best fit for yourself.
If you are unhappy with your current level of coping skills, it is important to seek out professional help sooner rather than later. A therapist can provide you with guidance and support as you work through your difficulties. You may also find that medication helps improve your symptoms significantly. There are many great options available for psychologists in Tilburg, so be sure to explore them all before making a decision.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Tilburg
- Dr. Celine Berghuis-Oudkerk is a licensed psychologist and certified psychodynamic therapist, Dr. Berghuis-Oudkerk offers a wide range of therapeutic services for individuals and families. She specializes in working with adolescents, couples, and families who are experiencing difficulty adjusting to life changes or stressors.
- 2. Dr. Liesbeth de Vries is a clinical psychologist and associate professor at Tilburg University, Dr. de Vries provides individual, couples, and family therapy services to patients of all ages and backgrounds. Her areas of expertise include anxiety disorders, stress management techniques, and bereavement counseling.
- Dr. Ineke Kuiper is a certified cognitive-behavioral therapist who has worked with children and adults for over 20 years, Dr. Kuiper offers individual therapy as well as group sessions that focus on topics such as addiction, depression, relationship issues, parenting challenges, and more. She also offers online therapy services for those who cannot make it into her office or would like to receive therapy from home instead.
- Francine de Vries is a licensed clinical psychologist and psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, stress, and relationship issues.
- Liesbeth van der Kolk is an award-winning psychiatrist who has worked extensively with traumatized individuals. She offers individual and group counseling for victims of sexual abuse, post-traumatic stress disorder, eating disorders, and more.
Mental Health in Tilburg
Mental health is an important issue in Tilburg. The municipality offers a wide range of services to help residents with mental health issues. There are mental health clinics, support groups, and counseling services available. The municipality also offers training for mental health professionals.
There is a high prevalence of mental health disorders in Tilburg. According to a study by the Dutch Institute for Mental Health Care, nearly one in five residents suffers from a mental health disorder. The most common disorders are anxiety and depression.
Mental health problems can have a significant impact on a person’s quality of life. They can cause problems with work, relationships, and daily activities. It is important to seek help if you are struggling with your mental health. There are many resources available in Tilburg to help you get the support you need.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Tilburg
Common types of therapies in Tilburg
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Tilburg and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Tilburg, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Tilburg in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Tilburg, Art Therapy in Tilburg, Behavioral Therapy in Tilburg, Contemplative Therapy in Tilburg, Play Therapy in Tilburg, EMDR Therapy in Tilburg, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Tilburg, Existential Therapy in Tilburg, Experiential Therapy in Tilburg, Gestalt Therapy in Tilburg, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Tilburg, Music Therapy Therapy in Tilburg, Narrative Therapy in Tilburg, Psychodynamic Therapy in Tilburg, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Tilburg, and Somatic Therapy in Tilburg.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Tilburg & the World
“I have been suffering from depression for a while now, and I wasn’t sure how to get help. Online therapy by MantraCare has been a great tool to relieve my stress.”
- Karen, Tilburg
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Tilburg, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be a very cost-effective way to get relief from symptoms. Prices for therapy vary depending on the therapist, the type of therapy, and where it is conducted. However, on average, therapy can cost anywhere from €50 to €200 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Tilburg or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing