Get help from top Psychologists in Haarlem
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Haarlem
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Haarlem
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Haarlem
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, a psychologist may be able to help: anxiety, depression, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), anger, and grief. A psychologist can help with a variety of issues related to mental health, including anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, and anger.
They can also provide guidance on coping mechanisms and ways to handle difficult situations. If you are feeling stressed or burdened by your symptoms, a psychologist may be able to offer relief through treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
Top Psychologist Near Me in Haarlem
- Dr. Monique van der Sluijs is a CBT therapist who has worked with clients from all walks of life. She has a wealth of experience to draw upon and is skilled at tailoring her treatment program specific to each individual’s needs.
- Dr. Kees Verhoeven is another CBT therapist who has extensive experience working with clients from all walks of life. He is particularly well-known for his work with anxiety disorders, and his office is located just off the city center square. Verhoeven provides tailored treatments that take into account each individual’s needs, making him an ideal therapist for those struggling with specific issues.
- Dr. Marga Zandvliet specializes in treating children and teens who are struggling with mental health issues such as anxiety and depression. She has years of experience working with these populations, and her approach is highly personalized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Dr. Margreet de Vries. She has a wealth of experience working with clients of all ages and is skilled at helping people deal with a variety of issues.
- Dr. Ida van der Kolk. She has worked extensively with trauma victims and children who have experienced abuse, which makes her an expert when it comes to helping those who are struggling emotionally.
- Brigitte Brouwer is a licensed clinical social worker who has been practicing in Haarlem since 2006. She focuses on providing counseling services to individuals with anxiety disorders, depression, relationship problems, and other issues. Brouwer offers individual, couples, and group counseling sessions as well as workshops on topics such as self-esteem and healthy living habits.
Mental Health in Haarlem
There are a number of mental health resources available in Haarlem. The city has a number of hospitals and clinics that offer mental health services, as well as a number of support groups and counseling services. There are also a number of mental health resources available online.
The most important thing to remember if you or someone you know is struggling with mental health is that you are not alone. There are people who care about you and want to help. If you need someone to talk to, there are plenty of resources available in Haarlem.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Haarlem
Common types of therapies in Haarlem
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Haarlem and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Haarlem, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Haarlem in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Haarlem, Art Therapy in Haarlem, Behavioral Therapy in Haarlem, Contemplative Therapy in Haarlem, Play Therapy in Haarlem, EMDR Therapy in Haarlem, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Haarlem, Existential Therapy in Haarlem, Experiential Therapy in Haarlem, Gestalt Therapy in Haarlem, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Haarlem, Music Therapy Therapy in Haarlem, Narrative Therapy in Haarlem, Psychodynamic Therapy in Haarlem, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Haarlem, and Somatic Therapy in Haarlem.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Haarlem & the World
“I had the pleasure of speaking with one of their therapists. He was very helpful, understanding, and patient. I feel great and if you’re in need of a therapist for anything, I would highly recommend talking with MantraCare.”
- Karen, Haarlem
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Haarlem, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy is a very expensive service in Haarlem. In general, therapy will cost between €60 and €90 per hour. However, this price can vary a lot depending on the therapist and the type of therapy that is being provided. Some therapists may charge much more for specialized therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
If you are a therapist from the Haarlem or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing