Get help from top Psychologists in UAE
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in UAE
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in UAE
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in UAE
Are you feeling down, stressed, or just plain crabby? Maybe you don’t know what to do about it. If so, you’re not alone. A lot of people feel this way at some point in their lives. And if the feeling lasts for more than a couple of weeks, it may be time to see a psychologist.
There are a lot of psychologists in the UAE, so finding one who’s right for you shouldn’t be too hard. Just keep these things in mind when looking for a therapist:
- Location is important. Make sure the psychologist you choose is near where you live. This way, you can easily get appointments and stay on schedule.
- Cost is also important. Don’t go with the first psychologist who offers to see you free of charge. You’ll probably end up wasting your time and money on someone who isn’t qualified to help you.
- Duration is also important. Don’t expect your psychologist to cure your problem overnight—it might take some time and effort on your part as well. But with the right therapist by your side, you should be able to start making progress pretty quickly.
Top Psychologist Near Me in UAE
- Wendy Bockholt is a licensed clinician and social worker with over 20 years of experience working with people from all walks of life. She has worked as a therapist for both private patients and institutions, and her areas of specialization include anxiety, depression, relationship issues, stress management, and bereavement counseling. Her clinic is located in Dubai and she offers consultations as well as group sessions.
- Mona Fouad is a licensed social worker who has more than 15 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. Her clinic is located in Abu Dhabi and she offers consultations as well as group sessions. Her areas of specialization include anxiety, depression, relationship issues, stress management, and bereavement counseling.
- Karen Pisanu-Hornung is a licensed clinical psychologist with more than 10 years of experience working with patients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety disorders, depression, ADHD/ADD, family Issues, trauma/abuse recovery, and self-esteem issues. Her clinic is located in Dubai and she offers consultations as well as group sessions.
- Sara Abdulla is a therapist who has experience working with a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression, and trauma. She has a Masters in Counselling from Manchester University and is certified in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT).
- Yasmin Ahmed is a therapist who specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and relationship problems. She has a Masters in Clinical Psychology from the University of Surrey and is certified in Interpersonal Neuro-Psychotherapy (IPNPT).
Mental Health in UAE
Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), mental health is considered a taboo topic. Mental illness is often seen as a weakness, and those who suffer from mental health problems are often stigmatized. This can make it difficult for people to seek help for their mental health problems.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, UAE
Common types of therapies in UAE
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the UAE and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in UAE, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the UAE in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in UAE, Art Therapy in UAE, Behavioral Therapy in UAE, Contemplative Therapy in UAE, Play Therapy in UAE, EMDR Therapy in UAE, Emotionally Focused Therapy in UAE, Existential Therapy in UAE, Experiential Therapy in UAE, Gestalt Therapy in UAE, Hypnotherapy Therapy in UAE, Music Therapy Therapy in UAE, Narrative Therapy in UAE, Psychodynamic Therapy in UAE, Psychoanalytic Therapy in UAE, and Somatic Therapy in UAE.
50,000+ Happy Clients from UAE & the World
“I was in a very bad place when I went online therapy with MantraCare. I had never signed up for any therapists before and I was feeling lost and alone. They were able to connect me with an amazing therapist who helped me immensely with my issues.”
- Karen, UAE
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in UAE, you can book a trial session with us.
The average cost of therapy in the United Arab Emirates is between AED 120 to AED 200 per session. However, the price may vary depending on the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
If you are a therapist from the UAE or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing