Get help from top Psychologists in Al Ain
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Al Ain
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Al Ain
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Al Ain
If you’re looking for a psychologist in the Al Ain area, there are many options to choose from. Some of the most well-known and respected psychologists in the region are based out of local hospitals or clinics. If you’re feeling stressed or anxious, visiting one of these professionals can help you work through your issues head-on.
However, if you don’t want to go through the hassle of traveling to a location afar, or if you need more than just emotional support, there are also psychologists who offer consulting services online. This means that you can speak with a psychologist over the phone, email, or chat session regardless of where you are in the world.
If you’re struggling with any type of mental health condition, it’s important to seek out professional help as soon as possible. By doing so, you can put an end to your struggles and start living a life that is healthier and more fulfilling.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Al Ain
- Dr. Amal Jaber is a well-known psychologist who offers counseling and therapy services to both adults and children. She has years of experience working with clients from all walks of life, and her clinic is highly respected by locals and ex-pats alike.
- Dr. Mohammed Suleiman is a clinical psychologist who helps individuals deal with a variety of issues such as anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and addiction recovery. He also runs specialized programs for veterans and refugees suffering from trauma or PTSD.
- Dr. Nada Hamdan is an expert in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). Her clinic offers individualized treatment plans that focus on helping clients change their harmful behavior patterns and improve their overall mental health status.
- Dr. Jonathan Goldberg is a specialist in treating children and adolescents with ADHD, OCD, social anxiety disorder (SAD), bipolar disorder, eating disorders, depression, substance abuse issues, autism spectrum disorders (ASD), etc. He also provides parenting consultations for parents of children with special needs
- Dr. Mona Shanbari has been practicing psychology in Al Ain for more than 10 years and is known for her skills in CBT and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Autism Spectrum Disorders (CBT-ASD). She also has experience working with children and adolescents with special needs.
Mental Health in Al Ain
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Al Ain is no different. There are a number of mental health services available in Al Ain, and many community members are working to raise awareness of mental health issues.
The Department of Health – Abu Dhabi also offers a range of mental health services, including a 24-hour hotline, psychiatric assessment and treatment, and outpatient services.
There are a number of private mental health clinics in Al Ain, which offer a range of services including counseling, psychotherapy, and medication management.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, there is help available. reach out to the Mental Health Association of Al Ain or the Department of Health – Abu Dhabi for support.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Al Ain
Common types of therapies in Al Ain
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Al Ain and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Al Ain, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Al Ain in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Al Ain, Art Therapy in Al Ain, Behavioral Therapy in Al Ain, Contemplative Therapy in Al Ain, Play Therapy in Al Ain, EMDR Therapy in Al Ain, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Al Ain, Existential Therapy in Al Ain, Experiential Therapy in Al Ain, Gestalt Therapy in Al Ain, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Al Ain, Music Therapy Therapy in Al Ain, Narrative Therapy in Al Ain, Psychodynamic Therapy in Al Ain, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Al Ain, and Somatic Therapy in Al Ain.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Al Ain & the World
“It began with my getting an online therapy in Al Ain from Mantracare. It was a better option than what I had been using before because it was accessible, affordable, and really effective. The therapist helped me to deal with many of the issues that I was having, and now I am a much happier person.”
- Karen, Al Ain
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Al Ain, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Al Ain can be quite expensive. Prices for individual sessions can range from AED200 to AED600, and couples sessions usually cost about AED400. Costs for group therapy also vary, but are usually between AED100 and AED200 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Al Ain or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing