Get help from top Psychologists in Ajman
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Ajman
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Ajman
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Ajman
If you are suffering from any of the following conditions, a psychologist may be able to help: PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), depression, anxiety, and OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). Some people also experience stress and anger as symptoms of these conditions.
A psychologist can provide treatment that addresses all of these issues in a holistic way. In order to be successful in treating disorders like these, a psychologist will need to understand your specific situation.
If you are experiencing any of the following signs and symptoms, please don’t hesitate to reach out for help. A psychologist near you may be just what you need to get back on track.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Ajman
- Dr. Aisha Al Khaleej is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked in the UAE for more than 20 years. She provides individual and group therapy to clients of all ages and backgrounds, as well as counseling for families and couples. Her therapeutic techniques include cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), relaxation training, and stress management techniques.
- Dr. Mona Al Kaabi is a psychotherapist who has been practicing in Ajman since 1998. Her clinical focus is on helping individuals cope with anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She also offers family therapy and specializes in working with children and adolescents.
- Dr Amina Majeed is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety, depression, OCD, bipolar disorder, PTSD, ADHD, eating disorders, grief counseling, and couples counseling. She also provides neurofeedback treatment for people with chronic pain conditions such as arthritis or migraines.
- Dr. Mona Al-Qasimi is a licensed psychologist who has been working in Ajman since 1998. She specializes in counseling and psychological treatment of children and families, as well as geriatric care. Her patients have praised her professionalism, expertise, and warmth.
- Dr. Mohammed Al Jasser is a licensed psychologist who has been working in Ajman since 1984. He specializes in clinical work with adults, children, and families, as well as psychotherapy for issues such as anxiety disorders, depression, stress management, grief counseling, and family therapy. His patients have given him high marks for his attentiveness to their needs and his ability to provide support both mentally and emotionally.
Mental Health in Ajman
Mental health is an important issue in Ajman. According to a study by the World Health Organization, one in four people in the UAE suffers from a mental health disorder. Mental health disorders are common in all age groups, but are particularly prevalent among young people aged 15-24.
There are a number of reasons why mental health disorders are so common in Ajman. Firstly, the city is a rapidly growing and changing place. This can be stressful for many people, especially those who are not used to living in such a fast-paced environment. Secondly, there is a high level of competition in Ajman, both in terms of work and education. This can lead to stress and anxiety for many people. Finally, there is a lot of pressure on young people to succeed in life. This can be very overwhelming for some people and can lead to mental health problems.
If you are suffering from a mental health disorder, it is important to seek help. There are a number of mental health services available in Ajman, including counseling and therapy services. There are also a number of support groups available for people with mental health problems.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Ajman
Common types of therapies in Ajman
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Ajman and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Ajman, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Ajman in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Ajman, Art Therapy in Ajman, Behavioral Therapy in Ajman, Contemplative Therapy in Ajman, Play Therapy in Ajman, EMDR Therapy in Ajman, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Ajman, Existential Therapy in Ajman, Experiential Therapy in Ajman, Gestalt Therapy in Ajman, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Ajman, Music Therapy Therapy in Ajman, Narrative Therapy in Ajman, Psychodynamic Therapy in Ajman, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Ajman, and Somatic Therapy in Ajman.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Ajman & the World
“I have tried a number of other websites that offer online therapy in Ajman, but I have found Mantracare to be the most reliable. They have proven to be more than just a chat portal, they are good therapists.”
- Karen, Ajman
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Ajman, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Ajman can range from a few hundred to tens of thousands of dirhams. Therapists in Ajman typically charge anywhere from 1000 dirhams for an hour-long session, up to 5000 dirhams for a week-long session. Prices may also depend on the therapist’s experience and qualifications.
If you are a therapist from the Ajman or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing