Get help from top Psychologists in Colorado
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Colorado
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Colorado
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Colorado
If you are looking for a psychologist in the Colorado area, there are many options to choose from. Depending on your needs, you may want to consider consulting with a professional who specializes in PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress. If you are experiencing any of these conditions, a psychologist can help you work through the issues that are causing them.
While some psychologists may only have experience working with one type of condition, most are proficient in treating a variety of issues. In addition to providing psychological services, many psychologists also offer therapy and counseling sessions. This means that they can provide support and assistance as you work through your individual struggles.
If you are interested in finding a psychologist in the Colorado area, contact one of the listed professionals today. They will be able to help you get started on the path to recovery.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Colorado
- Dr. Gregory Tsao is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Denver since 2003. He specializes in both individual and group therapy, as well as providing services for children, adolescents, and families. Dr. Tsao has been featured on various media outlets, including NPR and The New York Times, for his work in the field of mental health.
- Dr. Jeffrey Young is a licensed clinical psychologist who has practiced in Boulder since 2009. His practice focuses on treating individuals with issues such as anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, ADHD, and bipolar disorder. Dr. Young also provides services for couples and families members struggling with problems such as conflict resolution and parenting styles. He has written for various journals and magazines on topics such as anxiety disorders and grief counseling.
- Dr. Lorna Lieberman is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Colorado Springs since 1994. Her practice focuses on treating individuals with issues such as mood disorders (such as depression and bipolar disorder), anxiety disorders, eating disorders, substance abuse issues, marriage/relationship problems, and autism spectrum disorder/ Asperger syndrome. Dr Lieberman also provides services for children (birth to age 18) and their families dealing with various issues.
- Dr. Stephanie R. Parks is a psychologist who specializes in working with children and adolescents. She has been practicing for more than 20 years and has worked with clients from all over the state of Alabama. Her clinical experience makes her an excellent choice for those who are looking for help with issues such as anxiety, depression, and behavioral problems.
- Dr. Lisa Sannuti is a psychologist who specializes in mental health counseling and therapy for adults. She has been practicing for more than 20 years and has worked with clients from all over the state of Colorado. Her clinical experience makes her an excellent choice for those who are looking for help with issues such as stress management, anger management, and grief counseling.
Mental Health in Colorado
Colorado has one of the highest rates of mental illness in the country, with nearly 20% of adults reporting having a mental health disorder in the past year. This is especially true for young adults ages 18-25, with over 30% reporting a mental health disorder in the past year.
There are many reasons why mental illness is so prevalent in Colorado. One reason is the state’s high rate of substance abuse. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Colorado ranks 4th in the nation for drug overdose deaths. Substance abuse can lead to or worsen mental health conditions, so it’s not surprising that those who struggle with addiction are also more likely to experience mental illness.
Another reason for Colorado’s high rate of mental illness is the state’s large homeless population. According to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, Colorado has the 7th largest homeless population in the country. People who are homeless are more likely to suffer from mental illness, due to the stress of living without stable housing and the lack of access to mental health services.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Colorado
Common types of therapies in Colorado
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Colorado and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Colorado, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Colorado in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Colorado, Art Therapy in Colorado, Behavioral Therapy in Colorado, Contemplative Therapy in Colorado, Play Therapy in Colorado, EMDR Therapy in Colorado, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Colorado, Existential Therapy in Colorado, Experiential Therapy in Colorado, Gestalt Therapy in Colorado, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Colorado, Music Therapy Therapy in Colorado, Narrative Therapy in Colorado, Psychodynamic Therapy in Colorado, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Colorado, and Somatic Therapy in Colorado.
We serve almost all locations in Colorado
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Colorado: Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo, Greeley, Grand Junction, Boulder, Arvada, Westminster, Centennial, Highlands Ranch, Longmont, Lafayette, Loveland, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Commerce City, Parker, Littleton, Northglenn, Security-Widefield, Brighton, Englewood, Dakota Ridge, Ken Caryl, Pueblo West, Wheat Ridge, Fountain, Erie, Columbine,
Windsor, Evans, Four Square Mile, Clifton, Golden, Durango, Montrose, Louisville, Sherrelwood, Cimarron Hills, Cañon City, Fort Carson, Welby, Greenwood Village, Sterling, Johnstown, Fruita, Federal Heights, Lone Tree, Superior, Firestone, Black Forest, Steamboat Springs, Cherry Creek, Fort Morgan, Berkley, Castle Pines, Gunbarrel, Frederick, Glenwood Springs, The Pinery, Stonegate, Rifle, Fairmount, Evergreen, Alamosa, Edwards, Derby, Roxborough Park, Craig, Delta, Redlands, Cortez, Wellington, Fort Lupton, Berthoud, Woodmoor, Fruitvale, Applewood, Trinidad, Woodland Park, Milliken, Aspen, Monument, Lamar, Twin Lakes, Gypsum, La Junta, Eagle, Lochbuie, Avon, Cherry Hills Village, Carbondale, Gunnison, Estes Park, Orchard Mesa, Air Force Academy, Gleneagle, Dacono, Sheridan, Shaw Heights, Stratmoor, Eaton, Vail, Severance, Salida, West Pleasant View, Edgewater, Brush, Manitou Springs, Glendale, Breckenridge, Mead, Dove Valley, New Castle, Battlement Mesa, Meridian, Todd Creek, Silverthorne, Castle Pines Village, El Jebel, Genesee, Niwot, Monte Vista, Basalt, Florence, Rocky Ford, Lincoln Park, Ponderosa Park, Yuma, La Salle, Burlington, Penrose, Orchard City
50,000+ Happy Clients from Colorado & the World
“A friend recommended me to do some therapy online and I really liked the idea. I feel so much better after talking every day with my therapist.”
- Karen, Colorado
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Colorado, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be an affordable and effective way to get relief from mental health issues. In Colorado, therapy can cost as little as $10 per session or as much as $100 per session. Therapists in Colorado typically offer a variety of payment options, including credit card payments, check payments, and automatic payments through services like PayPal.
If you are a therapist from the Colorado or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing
Our psychologists are available in almost all counties in Colorado, USA including Denver, El Paso, Arapahoe, Larimer, Jefferson, Adams, Pueblo, Weld, Mesa, Boulder, Douglas, Broomfield, La Plata, Montrose, Fremont, Logan, Routt, Morgan, Garfield, Alamosa, Eagle, Moffat, Delta, Montezuma, Las Animas, Teller, Pitkin, Prowers, Otero, Gunnison, Chaffee, Summit, Rio Grande, Elbert, Yuma, Kit Carson