Get help from top Psychologists in Denver
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Denver
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Denver
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Denver
If you are experiencing any of the following, it may be time to reach out for help: anxiety, depression, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder), or anger. A psychologist can provide relief from these conditions and teach you coping mechanisms to manage stress and manage your emotions.
Psychologists have a wealth of experience in treating mental health disorders. They can provide relief from anxiety, depression, PTSD, OCD, and anger through various treatments such as counseling, education, and medication. A psychologist will work with you to find the best treatment plan for you based on your individual needs and symptoms.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Denver
- Dr. Cassandra Golditch is a clinical psychologist who has worked with clients in the Denver area for over 10 years. She specializes in helping people deal with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. Her approach is integrative, which means she works together with her clients to find solutions that work best for them.
- Dr. Lisa Barrett is an expert on child psychology and developmental disorders. She worked as a pediatrician before becoming a psychotherapist, and her experience and knowledge make her one of the most sought-after professionals in the city. Her approach is collaborative and personalized, which means she’ll work with you to find solutions that fit your individual needs.
- Dr. Stephen Snyder is known for his work on post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). He’s been working as a psychologist since 1995 and has helped many people overcome their struggles with PTSD. His approach is evidence-based and tailored specifically to each individual, which makes him an excellent resource for those struggling with this condition.
- Dr. Michael J. Greenberg is a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in the area for more than 25 years. He specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and other emotional issues. Greenberg is also certified in cognitive-behavioral therapy and provides services in both English and Spanish.
- Dr. Alyson Krueger is a licensed psychologist who has worked with clients from all over the country. She specializes in helping women deal with various issues related to mental health, such as anxiety, depression, stress, and self-esteem concerns. Krueger also offers family counseling and workshops on topics such as anger management and building healthy relationships.
Mental Health in Denver
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Denver is no exception. In Denver, one in five adults experiences a mental illness, and one in ten has a serious mental illness. Mental health problems can affect anyone, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status.
There are many different types of mental health disorders, and each one can impact a person’s life in different ways. Some common mental health disorders include anxiety disorders, depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. Mental health disorders can cause problems with relationships, work, school, and other areas of life.
Many people with mental health disorders don’t get the help they need. In fact, only about one-third of people with a mental health disorder receive treatment. There are many reasons why people don’t get help, including lack of insurance coverage, stigma, and not knowing where to turn for help.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental health disorder, there are resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Denver
Common types of therapies in Denver
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Denver and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Denver, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Denver in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Denver, Art Therapy in Denver, Behavioral Therapy in Denver, Contemplative Therapy in Denver, Play Therapy in Denver, EMDR Therapy in Denver, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Denver, Existential Therapy in Denver, Experiential Therapy in Denver, Gestalt Therapy in Denver, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Denver, Music Therapy Therapy in Denver, Narrative Therapy in Denver, Psychodynamic Therapy in Denver, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Denver, and Somatic Therapy in Denver.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Denver & the World
“My therapist is so caring and makes the process easy. MantraCare has helped my family cope with difficult times in our lives and understand how to tackle them better.”
- Karen, Denver
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Denver, you can book a trial session with us.
Some popular types of therapy include individual therapy, group therapy, and couples therapy. Individual therapy can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per session, while group therapy sessions can range from $10 to $60 per hour. Couples therapy typically costs between $35 and $150 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Denver or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing