Get help from top Psychologists in Norway
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Norway
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Norway
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Norway
There are many psychologists near you in Norway if you need help with mental health or personal growth. You can find a list of psychologists in Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim, Stavanger and other cities here. If you are looking for a psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety or depression, you should try to find a therapist who is board-certified in one of these disorders.
Board-certified psychologists have completed a rigorous training program that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of anxiety and depression. If you are looking for general psychological help, be sure to ask your therapist if they offer any type of therapy that is not listed on their certification. Some therapists offer unique therapies that are not covered by certification, such as CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) or DBT (dialectical behavior therapy).
Top Psychologist Near Me in Norway
- Tone Damli Holm is a therapist who specializes in working with children and adolescents. She has worked as a therapist for more than 20 years and has experience working with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and adjustment disorders.
- Hanne Grete Løvdal is a therapist who specializes in working with women and their families. She has worked as a therapist for more than 25 years and has experience working with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and family dynamics.
- Mari Helene Kvalheim is a therapist who specializes in working with adolescents and young adults. She has worked as a therapist for more than 20 years and has experience working with a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, trauma, and identity development.
- Randi Einarsdottir is a therapist who specializes in treating individuals with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD). She has worked as a therapist for more than 20 years and has experience working with a variety of issues, including BPD treatment and rehabilitation.
- Siri Sundby is a highly acclaimed therapist who has worked in the field for over 25 years. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders. Her therapies are tailored to meet the individual needs of her patients.
- Anne Lise Bekkevold is a well-known therapist who has worked in the field for over 20 years. Her specialties include working with depression, anxiety, and trauma. She also offers Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT).
Mental Health in Norway
Norway is a country with a high standard of living and a strong social safety net. These factors have contributed to Norway having one of the lowest rates of mental illness in the world. Mental health in Norway is good, with low rates of mental illness and high levels of life satisfaction. There are a number of reasons for this, including the high standard of living and strong social safety net.
The social safety net in Norway is also very strong. This means that people have access to quality healthcare and social services if they need them. There is also a lot of support available for people who are struggling with mental health issues.
Overall, Norway is an excellent place to live if you want to maintain good mental health. The combination of a high standard of living and strong social support system creates an environment that helps people to thrive.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Norway
Common types of therapies in Norway
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Norway and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Norway, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Norway in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Norway, Art Therapy in Norway, Behavioral Therapy in Norway, Contemplative Therapy in Norway, Play Therapy in Norway, EMDR Therapy in Norway, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Norway, Existential Therapy in Norway, Experiential Therapy in Norway, Gestalt Therapy in Norway, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Norway, Music Therapy Therapy in Norway, Narrative Therapy in Norway, Psychodynamic Therapy in Norway, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Norway, and Somatic Therapy in Norway.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Norway & the World
“I was struggling with some personal problems and I wanted to find a way to develop myself. I went for an online therapy session, and it has turned out to be the best thing that happened to me. It is like a valentine for my self-consciousness. The virtual coach helped me regain my confidence.”
- Karen, Norway
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Norway, you can book a trial session with us.
In Norway, the cost of therapy can vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy. However, on average, therapy costs around NOK 1200 (USD 140) per session.
If you are a therapist from the Norway or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing