Get help from top Psychologists in Finland
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Finland
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Finland
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Finland
There are many psychologists in Finland, and most are located in major cities. If you need psychological help, the first step is often to search for a psychologist who is accredited by the Finnish Psychological Society. After finding an accredited psychologist, you can then schedule an appointment.
Most psychologists in Finland offer individual or family counseling. They may also offer treatment for depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other mental health issues. If you are looking for a psychotherapist who specializes in a specific area of psychological care, you can search online or contact your local psychological society to find a therapist who is certified in that area.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Finland
- Jari Tapani is a therapist who specializes in working with trauma and anxiety. According to Yelp, Jari is “a highly experienced and skilled therapist who has worked extensively with both children and adults.
- Anu Kivila is a therapist who specializes in working with addiction and depression. According to Yelp, she is “highly experienced and has worked with a wide range of clients.
- Pia Kantola, Ph.D., is a psychotherapist who specializes in working with adolescents and young adults. She has been practicing for more than 20 years and is highly respected for her expertise and clinical competence.
- Liisa Rantanen is a therapist who specializes in working with people who have experienced trauma or violence. Her clinic provides counseling and therapy for children, adolescents, and adults who have been affected by abuse or violence.
- Satu Lahtinen is a therapist who specializes in helping people deal with anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. She has been practicing since 1997 and has developed a reputation for being an expert in her field.
- Taina Kivistö is a therapist who specializes in working with couples and families. Her clinic provides consultations, group therapy sessions, and individual therapy sessions to clients from all over Finland.
Mental Health in Finland
Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
In Finland, mental health is considered an important part of overall wellbeing and is taken seriously by both individuals and the government. The Finnish government provides free mental health services to all citizens, and there is a strong focus on prevention and early intervention.
There are a number of reasons why mental health is such a priority in Finland. The country has a high suicide rate, and mental illness is often seen as a contributing factor. In addition, the long, dark winters can lead to seasonal affective disorder (SAD), which can impact mental health.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Finland
Common types of therapies in Finland
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Finland and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Finland, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Finland in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Finland, Art Therapy in Finland, Behavioral Therapy in Finland, Contemplative Therapy in Finland, Play Therapy in Finland, EMDR Therapy in Finland, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Finland, Existential Therapy in Finland, Experiential Therapy in Finland, Gestalt Therapy in Finland, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Finland, Music Therapy Therapy in Finland, Narrative Therapy in Finland, Psychodynamic Therapy in Finland, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Finland, and Somatic Therapy in Finland.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Finland & the World
“I found myself feeling a bit lost after some personal issues and decided to consult a therapist. I was impressed by the online therapy treatment offered by MantraCare. It was easy to book my appointment, meet the therapist and do my session l ike I would have done face-to-face.”
- Karen, Finland
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Finland, you can book a trial session with us.
In Finland, therapy can cost anywhere from $40 to $80 per session. However, many insurance companies will cover the cost of therapy, so it is important to check with your provider to see if they offer coverage. There are also a number of government-funded programs that provide free or low-cost therapy to those in need.
If you are a therapist from the Finland or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing