Get help from top Psychologists in Helsinki
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Helsinki
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Helsinki
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Helsinki
If you are struggling with any type of mental health issue, whether it be depression, anxiety, PTSD, or OCD, a psychologist can be a great resource. Many psychologists work with a range of issues and can help you find the best way to manage them.
Some people may find that seeing a psychologist is helpful in relieving stress and anxiety. Psychologists can also help people who are dealing with grief or other difficult emotions. They can teach you effective coping mechanisms and offer advice on how to deal with difficult situations.
If you are feeling overwhelmed or like there is no way out, please consider talking to a psychologist. There are many psychologists in Helsinki who can help guide you through your personal challenges.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Helsinki
- Dr. Toni Schmader is a renowned expert on grief and bereavement and has helped many people cope with the aftermath of tragedies such as the death of a loved one. She regularly provides advice to the media and public figures and has written several books on the topic.
- Dr. Anna-Maija Saari is an expert in trauma healing, and her work focuses on helping individuals deal with difficult experiences such as abuse or loss. She has worked with patients from all over the world, and her clinic offers specialized services in Finnish as well as English.
- Dr. Tuomas Karhunen is a specialist in anxiety disorders, and he has developed treatment programs that are highly effective both clinically and statistically. He also runs a popular blog aimed at providing practical advice to sufferers of anxiety disorders.
- Päivi Sahlberg is a clinical psychologist who has worked at several hospitals and clinics in Helsinki and throughout Finland. She specializes in working with patients who have difficulties adjusting to life changes, such as moving or starting a new job.
- Riitta Harala is an associate professor at the University of Helsinki’s department of psychiatry and neurology and head of its Mood Disorders Research Unit. She is also the director of the university’s Affective Neuroscience Laboratory. Her research focuses on understanding how mood disorders influence cognitive function and behavior.
Mental Health in Helsinki
In recent years, the mental health of Helsinki residents has been under increasing scrutiny. The city has been struggling to cope with a rising number of mental health problems, and the situation is only getting worse.
There are many factors that contribute to poor mental health, and Helsinki is no exception. Poor housing, financial insecurity, and social isolation are all major contributors to mental health problems.
Helsinki residents can access a number of resources if they are struggling with their mental health. There are several hotlines and counseling services available, as well as hospitals and clinics that offer treatment for mental illness.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health problems, don’t hesitate to reach out for help. There are people who care and want to help you get through this tough time.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Helsinki
Common types of therapies in Helsinki
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Helsinki and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Helsinki, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Helsinki in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Helsinki, Art Therapy in Helsinki, Behavioral Therapy in Helsinki, Contemplative Therapy in Helsinki, Play Therapy in Helsinki, EMDR Therapy in Helsinki, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Helsinki, Existential Therapy in Helsinki, Experiential Therapy in Helsinki, Gestalt Therapy in Helsinki, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Helsinki, Music Therapy Therapy in Helsinki, Narrative Therapy in Helsinki, Psychodynamic Therapy in Helsinki, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Helsinki, and Somatic Therapy in Helsinki.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Helsinki & the World
“This was my first time trying online therapy, and I have to say it is far better than what I had been experiencing in the past. I felt less judged and more accepted by the therapist, who really seemed sincere and caring.”
- Karen, Helsinki
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Helsinki, you can book a trial session with us.
Helsinki is a city known for its high standard of living and excellent healthcare. However, therapy can be quite costly here. Depending on the therapist, sessions can cost anywhere from €30 to €60 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Helsinki or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing