Get help from top Psychologists in Turku
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Turku
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Turku
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Turku
If you are struggling with psychological issues, there is no shame in seeking help from a psychologist. In fact, psychologists can be a valuable resource for people of all ages and backgrounds.
A psychologist can help you deal with a variety of problems, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), and anger. They may also be able to provide advice on grief and other difficult emotions.
If you are looking for a psychologist in Turku, your best bet is to contact the Therapymantra Clinic. They will be able to direct you to qualified specialists in the area.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Turku
- Dr. Anna Karhunen is a clinical psychologist whose experience working with a wide range of clients makes her an excellent resource for anyone seeking help. She has a particular focus on providing support to the LGBTQ+ community, and her expertise in this area makes her an invaluable asset to any organization or group looking to improve their relationships within the community.
- Dr. Saara Tapanila is another highly experienced psychologist who has a wealth of knowledge and experience to offer her clients. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, two conditions that are all too often left untreated due to stigma and fear of being labeled as mentally unstable. Her compassionate approach and years of experience make her an ideal therapist for anyone seeking help in overcoming difficult challenges.
- Dr. Jari Honkanen is a cognitive-behavioral therapist who helps people break through negative thought patterns that can lead to stress and anxiety disorders. His unique approach combines Cognitive Behavioral Therapy with Dialectical Behavior Therapy, which allows him to tailor his therapy specifically for each individual he works with.
- Dr. Anna-Maija Linnainmaa is a well-known psychologist who has worked in Turku for many years. She provides psychological services to both individuals and groups and has a wealth of experience to share with her clients.
- Dr. Anne Junttila is an expert in family psychology and can provide support and guidance to couples of all ages. Her sessions are highly beneficial for improving communication between members of the family unit.
Mental Health in Turku
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic, but it is an important issue that should be discussed more openly. In Turku, Finland, mental health is taken seriously and there are many resources available for those struggling with mental health issues.
The city of Turku offers a variety of services for those struggling with mental health issues. There is a 24-hour crisis line available, as well as a number of counseling and therapy services. The city also has a number of support groups available for those dealing with specific mental health issues.
If you are struggling with mental health issues, know that you are not alone and there are resources available to help you. Reach out to a friend or family member, or contact one of the many services available in Turku.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Turku
Common types of therapies in Turku
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Turku and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Turku, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Turku in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Turku, Art Therapy in Turku, Behavioral Therapy in Turku, Contemplative Therapy in Turku, Play Therapy in Turku, EMDR Therapy in Turku, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Turku, Existential Therapy in Turku, Experiential Therapy in Turku, Gestalt Therapy in Turku, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Turku, Music Therapy Therapy in Turku, Narrative Therapy in Turku, Psychodynamic Therapy in Turku, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Turku, and Somatic Therapy in Turku.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Turku & the World
“I was in a very bad place and needed to get better as soon as possible. I found out about Mantracare from a friend and it was just what I needed to help me.”
- Karen, Turku
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Turku, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Turku can cost anywhere from €30 to €100 per hour, depending on the therapist and the type of therapy being offered. Some clinicians offer a sliding fee scale, whereby those who are less well off are able to pay less for their sessions.
If you are a therapist from the Turku or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing