Get help from top Psychologists in Yemen
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Yemen
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Yemen
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Yemen
Looking for a psychologist near you in Yemen? Check out the list below to find a psychologist near you who can provide support and guidance.If you’re seeking psychological care in Yemen, we recommend contacting a psychologist in Sanaa, the capital city. Sanaa is home to many universities and colleges, making it a bustling metropolis with plenty of people who need psychological help. There are also many psychologists located in Aden, Taiz, and Jeddah.
There are many psychologists near you in Yemen. For those who may be looking for psychological help, there are several reputable psychologists located all around the country. Although specific locations may vary, most psychologists will offer individualized care and can provide assistance with a wide range of issues.
Some common services that psychologists may provide include therapy, counseling, and support for mental health concerns. If you are looking for a psychologist in Yemen, there are many options available and it is always best to speak with a therapist prior to making an appointment to get an idea of what they are able to offer.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Yemen
- Dr. Nasser al-Sarraf is a licensed psychotherapist and counselor who specializes in working with individuals and families affected by chronic stress and anxiety disorders. He has extensive experience working with veterans and members of the military, and has a particular focus on treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injuries.
- Dr. Sana Saleh is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in working with individuals and couples coping with relationship issues, including problems relating to communication, trust, and conflict resolution. She also has experience working with clients suffering from depression, anxiety, stress, and bipolar disorder.
- Mrs. Ghada Mashal is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in providing therapy for children and adolescents dealing with issues such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, and trauma from relationships or family life. Her approach focuses on using cognitive-behavioral techniques to help her patients learn how to manage their own emotions and improve theircommunication skills.
- Dr. Fatima al-Shami is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children, adolescents, and adults struggling with conditions such as chronic stress, anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder, and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Amal Al-Mukhtar is a therapist with over 15 years of experience. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and PTSD. She has worked with many refugees and asylum seekers, and is well known for her compassionate approach.
- Mona Awad is a therapist with over 20 years of experience. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and trauma. Her patients have praised her for her unique approach that combines eastern and western techniques.
Mental Health in Yemen
The mental health of Yemen’s population is in a dire state. The ongoing conflict, coupled with economic hardship and a lack of access to essential services, has taken a toll on the mental well-being of Yemenis.According to a recent study, nearly one third of Yemen is suffer from some form of mental illness.
The most common disorders are depression and anxiety, but there is also a growing problem of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) among those who have witnessed or been affected by the conflict.
The war has also had a negative impact on the already fragile healthcare system in Yemen. Many health facilities have been destroyed or are not functioning properly due to the fighting. This has made it difficult for people with mental health disorders to receive the treatment they need.=
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Yemen
Common types of therapies in Yemen
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Yemen and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Yemen, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Yemen in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Yemen, Art Therapy in Yemen, Behavioral Therapy in Yemen, Contemplative Therapy in Yemen, Play Therapy in Yemen, EMDR Therapy in Yemen, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Yemen, Existential Therapy in Yemen, Experiential Therapy in Yemen, Gestalt Therapy in Yemen, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Yemen, Music Therapy Therapy in Yemen, Narrative Therapy in Yemen, Psychodynamic Therapy in Yemen, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Yemen, and Somatic Therapy in Yemen.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Yemen & the World
“I have found my therapist online. She has been so helpful and helped me tremendously in the process.””I have been using the MantraCare therapy for my anxiety, and she is a wonderful therapist. As soon as I signed up, I started feeling much better.”
- Karen, Yemen
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Yemen, you can book a trial session with us.
Psychotherapy can be an expensive process, and the cost of therapy in Yemen can vary greatly depending on the type of therapy, the number of sessions, and the therapist’s experience. Therapy can range from $50-$200 per session, and most therapists will require a minimum of 10 sessions.
If you are a therapist from the Yemen or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing