Get help from top Psychologists in Sana'a
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Sana’a
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Sana’a
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Sana'a
If you’re feeling stressed, anxious, or depressed, there is no need to suffer alone. A psychologist can help you manage your symptoms and restore balance in your life.
One of the most important things a psychologist can do is identify and treat any underlying causes of your problems. If you have PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), depression, or anxiety, your psychologist may be able to help you overcome the challenges that led to the condition.
If you’re feeling lost or confused about how to cope with your challenges, a psychologist could be just what you need. Let us know if you would like more information about getting treatment from a professional therapist near you.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Sana'a
- Dr. Mohammad al-Qadi is a licensed psychologist with over 20 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. He has worked with clients from all socioeconomic backgrounds, and his clinical practices focus on cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and psychoeducational interventions.
- Dr. Mohsen al-Shuaib is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing for over 15 years. He focuses on providing treatment for bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, depression, ADHD, and other psychological problems.
- Dr. Najeeb al-Saleh is a licensed psychologist who has more than 10 years of experience working with children and adolescents experiencing emotional difficulties such as stress, trauma, and attachment disorders. His practice includes CBT as well as family counseling services.
- Dr. Ahmed al-Mubarak is a licensed psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders and depression using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). He also uses Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) to help clients learn how to alter their behaviors in order to address problematic thinking patterns that may be contributing to their mental health issues.
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Saadi is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked with a wide range of clients, from children and adolescents to adults. He is well-known for his ability to provide solutions to complex problems and his expertise in treating mental health issues.
Mental Health in Sana'a
There is a lack of mental health facilities and support networks in Sana’a. Mental health is often overlooked and stigmatized. There is little public awareness or understanding of mental health issues and people with mental health problems are often not able to access necessary care.
People with mental health problems often experience isolation and lack of understanding from those around them. They may also experience discrimination or persecution. In addition, they may have difficulty accessing necessary care due to the stigma attached to mental health problems.
There is a need for more accessible and affordable mental health services for people living in Yemen. In order to address this need, the government of Yemen has launched a number of initiatives aimed at raising awareness about mental health issues and providing support to those affected by them.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Sana'a
Common types of therapies in Sana'a
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Sana’a and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Sana’a, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Sana’a in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Sana’a, Art Therapy in Sana’a, Behavioral Therapy in Sana’a, Contemplative Therapy in Sana’a, Play Therapy in Sana’a, EMDR Therapy in Sana’a, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Sana’a, Existential Therapy in Sana’a, Experiential Therapy in Sana’a, Gestalt Therapy in Sana’a, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Sana’a, Music Therapy Therapy in Sana’a, Narrative Therapy in Sana’a, Psychodynamic Therapy in Sana’a, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Sana’a, and Somatic Therapy in Sana’a.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Sana'a & the World
“I just want to say that my experience with Mantracare has been wonderful. I have found the help and care I need for my emotional problems.”
- Karen, Sana'a
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Sana’a, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Sana’a can be quite expensive depending on the therapist and the type of therapy. Generally, individual psychotherapy sessions range from 300-500 Yemeni riyals ($8-13), while group therapy sessions can cost up to 1,000 riyals ($25).
If you are a therapist from the Sana’a or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing