Get help from top Psychologists in Utah
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Utah
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Utah
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Utah
If you are looking for a psychologist who can provide support for your mental health issues, you may want to consider contacting one near you in Utah.
Psychologists here have years of experience treating a wide range of disorders, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, and OCD. They can help you work through any challenges that you are experiencing and provide the care and support that you need.
If you would like to find out more about finding a psychologist in Utah or seeking treatment for your own mental health issue, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Utah
- Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor is a renowned psychologist and author who has written extensively on topics such as emotions, resilience, and mindfulness. She is currently the James S. McDonnell Professor of Psychology at Virginia Tech and a fellow of the American Psychological Association.
- Dr. Ryan Tuerck is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating children, adolescents, and families with complex mental health issues. He has worked with patients from all over the U.S., as well as several countries around the world.
- Dr. Jacquelyn Campbell is a psychotherapist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She has worked with clients from all over Utah and has helped many people get their lives back on track. Dr. Campbell is also certified as a sexual health counselor and provides counseling services for individuals concerned about their sexuality. Her office is located in Sandy, Utah.
- Dr. Alyson Kjerulf is an expert in neuropsychology and provides services to adults and children with mental illness, brain injury, developmental disabilities, and ADHD. She also works with families to help them understand their child’s diagnosis and develop plans to support them through recovery. Dr. Kjerulf’s office is located in Murray, Utah.
- Dr. Kari Lydersen is a licensed clinical psychologist and associate professor at the University of Utah. She has been practicing psychology for more than 20 years and has experience in both private practice and academia. Her research focuses on mental health disorders, suicide prevention, and stress management. She has written several books on these topics and has presented her work at national conferences.
Mental Health in Utah
In Utah, mental health is a serious issue. In fact, 1 in 5 adults in the state suffer from a mental illness. That means that Utah has the third highest rate of mental illness in the nation.
Unfortunately, mental health is often stigmatized and misunderstood. This can make it difficult for people to seek help when they need it. It can also lead to negative consequences like job loss, homelessness, and even suicide.
There are many organizations and agencies working to improve mental health in Utah. These groups provide support, resources, and education to those who need it. They also work to reduce the stigma around mental illness.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, there is help available. Please reach out for support.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Utah
Common types of therapies in Utah
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Utah and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Utah, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Utah in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Utah, Art Therapy in Utah, Behavioral Therapy in Utah, Contemplative Therapy in Utah, Play Therapy in Utah, EMDR Therapy in Utah, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Utah, Existential Therapy in Utah, Experiential Therapy in Utah, Gestalt Therapy in Utah, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Utah, Music Therapy Therapy in Utah, Narrative Therapy in Utah, Psychodynamic Therapy in Utah, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Utah, and Somatic Therapy in Utah.
We serve almost all locations in Utah
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Utah: Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, West Valley City, West Jordan, St. George, Logan, Orem, Sandy, Layton, South Jordan, Lehi, Millcreek, Taylorsville, Murray, Draper, Herriman, Bountiful, Riverton, Spanish Fork, Roy, Pleasant Grove, Kearns, Eagle Mountain, Tooele, Cottonwood Heights, Midvale, Cedar City, Springville, Kaysville, American Fork, Clearfield, Saratoga Springs, Holladay, Syracuse, Washington, Magna, South Salt Lake, Farmington, Clinton, North Salt Lake, Payson, North Ogden, Brigham City, Highland, Hurricane, Centerville, South Ogden, Heber, West Haven, Bluffdale, Santaquin, Smithfield, Grantsville, Woods Cross, Lindon, North Logan, West Point, Alpine, Pleasant View, Vernal, Mapleton, Cedar Hills, Stansbury Park, Washington Terrace, Ivins, Tremonton, Hooper, Riverdale, Vineyard, Park City, Hyrum, Salem, Price, Summit Park, Santa Clara, Richfield, Providence, South Weber, Ephraim, Farr West, Plain City, Roosevelt, Enoch, Nibley, Harrisville, Fruit Heights, Nephi, Snyderville, White City, West Bountiful, Sunset, Moab, Midway, Perry, Kanab, Hyde Park, La Verkin, Morgan, Maeser, Elk Ridge, Wellsville, Mountain Green, Manti, Delta, Blanding, Naples, Gunnison, East Basin, Mount Pleasant, Beaver
50,000+ Happy Clients from Utah & the World
“MantraCare in Utah offers online therapy treatment to people across this country. At MantraCare, they offer the best approach they can, which is a combination of strategies that address each individual.”
- Karen, Utah
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Utah, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Utah can be quite expensive, depending on the therapist and the service. Here are some average costs for various types of therapy:
- One hour of individual therapy can cost around $120.
- A month of group therapy can cost around $60.
- A year of intensive outpatient treatment can cost around $8,000.
If you are a therapist from the Utah or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing
Our psychologists are available in almost all counties in Utah, USA including Salt Lake, Weber, Utah, Washington, Cache, Davis, Tooele, Iron, Box Elder, Wasatch, Uintah, Summit, Carbon, Sevier, Sanpete, Duchesne, Juab, Grand, Kane, Morgan, Millard, San Juan, Beaver