Get help from top Psychologists in New Mexico
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in New Mexico
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in New Mexico
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in New Mexico
If you’re looking for a psychologist in New Mexico, you’re in luck. There are a number of qualified professionals available to help you with your mental health issues. If you suffer from PTSD, depression, anxiety or any other form of mental illness, a psychologist can help you manage and/or overcome them.
Many psychologists specialize in one specific area of mental health. For example, some psychologists are experts in treating PTSD and depression. Others may be knowledgeable about anxiety disorders and OCD. Whichever area of psychology interests you the most, there is sure to be a psychologist near you who can help.
No matter what your problem is, a psychologist can provide you with the support and guidance you need to get through it. Give them a call today to find out more about how they can help you!
Top Psychologist Near Me in New Mexico
- Dr. Rupal Patel is a clinical psychologist who focuses on diagnosing and treating psychological disorders. She has experience working with a range of clients, including those suffering from anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder.
- Dr. Eric Christensen is an expert on trauma and stress management. He has worked with military personnel and victims of rape and assault, among others. His clinic offers services such as individual counseling and group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Wendy Mogel is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in family therapy. She has worked with clients from all walks of life, including couples experiencing marital problems, parents struggling to cope with their children’s behavioral issues, and siblings fighting over custody arrangements.
- Dr. Bruce Linton has been working as a psychologist since 1984 and is certified by the American Psychological Association (APA) as a clinical psychologist. He specializes in treating anxiety, depression, relationship issues, stress management, and ADHD. His clinic is located in Albuquerque and he also provides consultation services to other clinics throughout the state.
- Dr. Judy DeLoache has been working as a psychologist since 1981 and is certified by the APA as a clinical psychologist. Her practice focuses on treating anxiety, depression, stress management, bipolar disorder, ADHD, parenting issues, and sexual dysfunction. She also provides consultation services to other clinics throughout the state.
Mental Health in New Mexico
In New Mexico, mental health is a serious issue. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 adults in the United States live with a mental illness. In New Mexico, that number is even higher, with 1 in 4 adults living with a mental illness.
Mental health is an important issue because it affects so many people. Mental illness can lead to problems with work, school, and relationships. It can also lead to substance abuse and even suicide.
There are many resources available for people who are struggling with mental health issues. In New Mexico, there are several organizations that offer support and resources, including the New Mexico Association for Mental Health and the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, New Mexico
Common types of therapies in New Mexico
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the New Mexico and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in New Mexico, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the New Mexico in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in New Mexico, Art Therapy in New Mexico, Behavioral Therapy in New Mexico, Contemplative Therapy in New Mexico, Play Therapy in New Mexico, EMDR Therapy in New Mexico, Emotionally Focused Therapy in New Mexico, Existential Therapy in New Mexico, Experiential Therapy in New Mexico, Gestalt Therapy in New Mexico, Hypnotherapy Therapy in New Mexico, Music Therapy Therapy in New Mexico, Narrative Therapy in New Mexico, Psychodynamic Therapy in New Mexico, Psychoanalytic Therapy in New Mexico, and Somatic Therapy in New Mexico.
We serve almost all locations in New Mexico
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Roswell, Farmington, South Valley, Clovis, Hobbs, Alamogordo, Carlsbad, Gallup, Sunland Park, Los Lunas, Deming, Chaparral, North Valley, Las Vegas, Los Alamos, Artesia, Portales, Lovington, Bernalillo, Española, Silver City, Anthony, Grants, Corrales, Shiprock, Socorro, Ruidoso, Bloomfield, Belen, Zuni Pueblo, Santa Teresa, Aztec, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque, Edgewood, Raton, Taos, North Hobbs, White Rock, Truth or Consequences, Eldorado at Santa Fe, Lee Acres, Los Chaves, Paradise Hills, Tucumcari, El Cerro Mission, Crouch Mesa, Rio Communities, Placitas, Kirtland AFB, Meadow Lake, Holloman AFB, Bosque Farms, La Cienega, Milan, Peralta, Vado, El Cerro, Sandia Heights
50,000+ Happy Clients from New Mexico & the World
“I was extremely impressed and pleased by the level of customer service I received from the start. They were very courteous, quick, friendly and honest. They were also able to accommodate my needs for a payment plan.”
- Karen, New Mexico
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in New Mexico, you can book a trial session with us.
In New Mexico, therapy can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 an hour. This means that it could be quite costly to receive therapy regularly. However, there are plenty of resources available to help cover the costs.
If you are a therapist from the New Mexico or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing
Our psychologists are available in almost all counties in New Mexico, USA including Bernalillo, Doña Ana, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Chaves, San Juan, Curry, Lea, Otero, Eddy, McKinley, Valencia, Luna, San Miguel, Los Alamos, Roosevelt, Rio Arriba, Grant, Cibola, Socorro, Lincoln, Colfax, Taos, Sierra, Quay