Get help from top Psychologists in Las Vegas
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Las Vegas
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Las Vegas
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Las Vegas
If you are experiencing psychological distress, there is no need to feel alone. A psychologist can provide the support and guidance you need to get through tough times.
Psychologists specialize in a variety of areas, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. They can help you learn how to better manage these conditions and live a productive life.
If you are looking for a therapist who is close to you in Las Vegas, be sure to check out the list of psychologists below. They offer flexible appointment times and will work with you to find the best solution for your needs.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Las Vegas
- Dr. Shirlee Zalman is a psychologist who has been working in the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating people who are suffering from anxiety and depression, as well as other mental health issues. Her clinic is geared towards providing services that are both affordable and convenient for her patients.
- Dr. Gwen McKay is also a psychologist who has been working in the Las Vegas area for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating people who are dealing with issues such as stress, anxiety, and depression. She offers a variety of services, including individualized counseling, group therapy sessions, and medication therapy options.
- Dr. Jill McDevitt is an expert on bipolar disorder and other forms of mental illness. She offers treatment plans that focus on addressing the root causes of the problem instead of just relying on medications to treat the symptoms.
- Dr. David Siever is a renowned psychologist who has worked extensively in the field of psychotherapy and counseling. He is board certified in both psychology and psychiatry, which gives him an extensive knowledge base when it comes to working with clients. He has been practicing for more than 20 years, which means he has plenty of experience to offer his patients.
- Dr. Joy Browne is a clinical psychologist who specializes in family therapy. She has over 20 years of experience helping families navigate through challenging times. Her clinic is based in Henderson, so she has extensive experience dealing with clients from that area as well as Las Vegas.
Mental Health in Las Vegas
Mental health is a critical issue in Las Vegas and across the country. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI), one in five adults in the U.S. experiences mental illness in a given year. In Las Vegas, that number is likely even higher given the high-stress levels associated with living in a 24-hour city.
There are many reasons why someone might experience mental health issues, including genetics, trauma, and environment. And while there are many effective treatments available, access to care can be a challenge, especially in Las Vegas where resources are limited.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, there are resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Las Vegas
Common types of therapies in Las Vegas
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Las Vegas and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Las Vegas, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Las Vegas in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Las Vegas, Art Therapy in Las Vegas, Behavioral Therapy in Las Vegas, Contemplative Therapy in Las Vegas, Play Therapy in Las Vegas, EMDR Therapy in Las Vegas, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Las Vegas, Existential Therapy in Las Vegas, Experiential Therapy in Las Vegas, Gestalt Therapy in Las Vegas, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Las Vegas, Music Therapy Therapy in Las Vegas, Narrative Therapy in Las Vegas, Psychodynamic Therapy in Las Vegas, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Las Vegas, and Somatic Therapy in Las Vegas.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Las Vegas & the World
“I heard about MantraCare from a friend. I decided to give it a try, and now I’ve been going for six months. It has been so helpful in relieving my stress and anxiety that I can get it under control. MantraCare is amazing!”
- Karen, Las Vegas
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Las Vegas, you can book a trial session with us.
One-time therapy sessions can cost anywhere from $50 to $200, while ongoing therapy may cost around $100 per session. If you are looking for individualized care, then the price tag can escalate significantly, reaching as high as $1,000 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Las Vegas or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing