Get help from top Psychologists in Maryland
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Maryland
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Maryland
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Maryland
If you are experiencing symptoms of psychological distress, it is important to seek out professional help. A psychologist can provide relief from such issues as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. They can also help you manage anger and OCD tendencies.
Depending on the nature of your problem, a psychologist may use different techniques. Some clients may receive therapy or counseling while others may be prescribed medication or other treatments. Whatever the case may be, seeking out professional help is always the best option for long-term resolution.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Maryland
- Dr. Katherine Boudreau is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in Maryland since 2002. She has worked with a range of clients, from children and adolescents to adults with anxiety disorders and depression. Her clinical experience and expertise make her an excellent choice for those seeking mental health services.
- Dr. Darlene Lancer is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in Maryland since 2000. She has worked with a range of clients, from children and adolescents to adults with anxiety disorders and depression. Her clinical experience and expertise make her an excellent choice for those seeking mental health services.
- Dr. Jeffrey Kottler is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in Maryland since 1996. He has worked with a range of clients, from children and adolescents to adults with anxiety disorders and depression. Hisclinical experience and expertise make him an excellent choice for those seeking mental health services.
- Dr Karen Hagan is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in Maryland since 1985. She has worked with a range of clients, from children and adolescents to adults with anxiety disorders and depression. Her clinical experience and expertise make her an excellent choice for those seeking mental health services
- Dr. Donald Krantz is a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Maryland for more than 25 years. He specializes in helping people dealing with anxiety and depression, as well as other mental health issues. Dr. Krantz is highly respected within the community, and he has worked extensively with both adults and children. If you’re looking for someone who can provide expert advice and guidance, then Dr. Krantz is the perfect choice.
- Dr. Patricia Beyer is a clinical psychologist who also works as an adjunct professor at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. She specializes in treating women who are experiencing psychological problems related to their pregnancies or childbirths. Dr. Beyer is widely regarded as one of the best clinicians available when it comes to addressing issues related to pregnancy and childbirthxiety disorder among women .
Mental Health in Maryland
Mental health is a pressing issue in Maryland. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, Maryland ranks 4th in the nation for prevalence of mental illness. This means that 1 in 5 adults in Maryland experience some form of mental illness each year. Mental illness can be debilitating and have a negative impact on all aspects of life.
It can cause problems with work, school, and personal relationships. Additionally, mental illness can lead to substance abuse and addiction, which can further complicate matters.
There are many different types of mental illness, but some of the most common include depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illness, it’s important to get help. There are many resources available in Maryland to help those who are struggling.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Maryland
Common types of therapies in Maryland
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Maryland and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Maryland, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Maryland in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Maryland, Art Therapy in Maryland, Behavioral Therapy in Maryland, Contemplative Therapy in Maryland, Play Therapy in Maryland, EMDR Therapy in Maryland, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Maryland, Existential Therapy in Maryland, Experiential Therapy in Maryland, Gestalt Therapy in Maryland, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Maryland, Music Therapy Therapy in Maryland, Narrative Therapy in Maryland, Psychodynamic Therapy in Maryland, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Maryland, and Somatic Therapy in Maryland.
We serve almost all locations in Maryland
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Maryland: Baltimore, Bel Air South, Hagerstown, Frederick, Waldorf, Salisbury, Columbia, Germantown, Silver Spring, Ellicott City, Eldersburg, Glen Burnie, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Bethesda, Dundalk, Bowie, Towson, Aspen Hill, Severn, Wheaton, North Bethesda, Potomac, Odenton, Catonsville, Woodlawn, Annapolis, Essex, Severna Park, Clinton, Randallstown, Olney, Owings Mills, Montgomery Village, Chillum, Pikesville, College Park, Bel Air North, Parkville, Milford Mill, Middle River, Carney, Crofton, Pasadena, Reisterstown, Perry Hall, South Laurel,
Ilchester, Clarksburg, Laurel, Fairland, Lochearn, Suitland, Edgewood, North Laurel, Fort Washington, Arnold, North Potomac, Greenbelt, Landover, Cockeysville, Camp Springs, Elkridge, Ballenger Creek, Rosedale, Cumberland, Langley Park, Arbutus, Seabrook, Westminster, Lake Shore, Hyattsville, Oxon Hill, Beltsville, Ferndale, Takoma Park, Maryland City, Parole, Redland, Damascus, Calverton, Easton, Hillcrest Heights, East Riverdale, Adelphi, Glassmanor, Rossville, Cloverly, Aberdeen, White Oak, Elkton, Brooklyn Park, Glenmont, Kemp Mill, California, Summerfield, Colesville, Flower Hill, Havre de Grace, Glenn Dale, Lake Arbor, Bensville, Kettering, Annapolis Neck, Ocean Pines, Lexington Park, New Carrollton, Joppatowne, Riviera Beach, Green Valley, Urbana, Cambridge, Mays Chapel, Overlea, Largo, Accokeek, Honeygo, Mitchellville, Rosaryville, Fort Meade, Travilah, Forestville, Lanham, Brock Hall, Burtonsville, Halfway, Timonium, Jessup, Linthicum, Bel Air, Linganore, Friendly, Scaggsville, Chevy Chase, Walker Mill, Chesapeake Ranch Estates, La Plata, Marlboro Village, Coral Hills, Mount Airy, Bladensburg, Leisure World, Marlton, Westphalia, Fallston, White Marsh, Brandywine, North Kensington, Edgewater, Garrison, Edgemere, Lansdowne, Frostburg, South Kensington, Cape St. Claire, Four Corners, Temple Hills, Bryans Road, Mount Rainier, Stevensville, Mayo, Baltimore Highlands, Robinwood, Riverdale Park, Ocean City, Savage, Taneytown, Thurmont, Fairwood, Darnestown, Lutherville, Wildewood, Cheverly, Bowleys Quarters, Hampstead, Brunswick, Walkersville, Ashton-Sandy Spring, Glenarden, Chesapeake Beach, District Heights, Fountainhead-Orchard Hills, Forest Glen, Riverside, Marlow Heights, Spring Ridge, Naval Academy, Cresaptown, Abingdon, Fruitland, Poolesville, Silver Hill, Layhill, Chestertown, Shady Side, Peppermill Village, Centreville, Springdale, Seat Pleasant, Manchester, Berlin, Hillandale, Hampton, Woodmore, Middletown, West Ocean City, Kingsville, Deale, Friendship Heights Village, Capitol Heights, Denton, La Vale, Perryville, Riva, Chester, West Laurel, Burnt Mills, Pocomoke City, Fulton, Pleasant Hills, National Harbor, Sykesville, Brookmont, Melwood, Indian Head, Leonardtown, Marlboro Meadows, Golden Beach, Brown Station, Boonsboro, North East, Grasonville, St. James, Princess Anne, Brentwood, Delmar, Andrews AFB, Berwyn Heights, Emmitsburg
50,000+ Happy Clients from Maryland & the World
“MantraCare is an amazing place. I went there to have a trial therapy session and it was the best choice I ever made. The people there are very friendly and they make you feel comfortable. The therapist was very skilled in her field.”
- Karen, Maryland
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Maryland, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy costs in Maryland can vary depending on the type of therapy and the therapist. However, some common types of therapy that may cost in Maryland are individual, couples, and family therapy. Individual therapy can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per session, while couples and family therapy can cost around $100 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Maryland or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing
Our psychologists are available in almost all counties in Maryland, USA including Baltimore, Harford, Washington, Frederick, Charles, Wicomico, Howard, Montgomery, Carroll, Anne Arundel, Prince George’s, Allegany, Talbot, Cecil, St. Mary’s, Worcester, Dorchester, Calvert, Queen Anne’s, Kent, Caroline, Somerset