Get help from top Psychologists in Concord
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Concord
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Concord
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Concord
If you’re looking for a psychologist who can help you deal with mental health issues, then you may want to consider consulting with a professional in Concord.
There are many qualified psychologists in this area, so you’re sure to find one who is right for you. Some of the most common problems that psychologists can help patients with include PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, it’s important to get help from a professional as soon as possible.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Concord
- Dr. Lori McLeod is a licensed clinical psychologist with over twenty years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders. Her office is located in Concord’s historic North End district.
- Dr. Danielle Fenton is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with children and families since she graduated from the University of Massachusetts Medical School in 2001. She offers individual and family therapy, as well as counseling for depression, anxiety, and trauma-related issues.
- Dr. Tina Nguyen is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been providing psychological services to residents of Concord since 2010. She specializes in working with individuals and couples who are experiencing difficulties relating to each other or coping with difficult life transitions such as divorce or bereavement.
- Drs. Candace Brown and Susan Long are both licensed clinical psychologists who have been providing psychological services to residents of Concord since 2006 and 1995 respectively. They offer individual, couples, and family therapy as well as counseling for depression, anxiety, stress management, ADHD/ADD, bipolar disorder, eating disorders, grief counseling, and more!
- Dr. Jennifer Kurczewski is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in the area for over 15 years. She specializes in individual therapy for adults and couples therapy, and she also offers group counseling services.
Mental Health in Concord
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic, but it’s something that should be talked about more openly. In Concord, mental health is an important issue that needs to be addressed. There are many resources available for those who need help, but there is still a lot of work to be done in terms of awareness and education.
However, there is still a lot of work to be done in terms of mental health awareness and education in Concord. Mental health stigma is still a major issue, and many people don’t feel comfortable talking about their mental health struggles. There needs to be a more open dialogue about mental health so that people feel more comfortable seeking help when they need it.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, there are resources available to help. The most important thing is to reach out for help if you need it. You are not alone in this journey.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Concord
Common types of therapies in Concord
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Concord and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Concord, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Concord in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Concord, Art Therapy in Concord, Behavioral Therapy in Concord, Contemplative Therapy in Concord, Play Therapy in Concord, EMDR Therapy in Concord, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Concord, Existential Therapy in Concord, Experiential Therapy in Concord, Gestalt Therapy in Concord, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Concord, Music Therapy Therapy in Concord, Narrative Therapy in Concord, Psychodynamic Therapy in Concord, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Concord, and Somatic Therapy in Concord.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Concord & the World
“I have taken online therapy treatment by MantraCare in Concord. I liked it a lot! It made me very relaxed and feel good. I would like to take more of this type of therapy in the future.”
- Karen, Concord
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Concord, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be a very cost-effective way to deal with mental health issues. The cost of therapy is largely based on the therapist’s experience and the type of therapy that is being provided. In general, therapy sessions in Concord range from $50 to $100 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Concord or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing