Get help from top Psychologists in Tucson
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Tucson
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Tucson
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Tucson
If you’re experiencing psychological distress, a psychologist can provide the support you need.
A psychologist can help treat conditions such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress, among others. They can also help you manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life.
If you’re looking for a psychologist in Tucson, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at our office. We would be happy to discuss your needs with you and recommend the best therapist for you.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Tucson
- Dr. Karen Weintraub. She has years of experience working with individuals and families, and her approach is tailored to meet the needs of each individual she works with.
- Dr. Meredith L. Goldstein is a clinical psychologist with nearly two decades of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and other mental health issues.
- Dr. Robin Koval is an award-winning psychotherapist who has been providing care to clients in Tucson for more than fifteen years. Her specialty is treating individuals with anxiety and mood disorders, as well as substance abuse issues. She offers outpatient treatment as well as group sessions.
- Dr. Deirdre Healy is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with children and families throughout her career. Offering individual, family, and group therapy services, she has a wealth of knowledge to share with those seeking help for their mental health problems.
- Dr. Michael Gilbert is another highly-respected psychologist in Tucson. He’s been working as a therapist since 2006 and has a special focus on treating disorders such as anxiety, bipolar disorder, addiction, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), panic attacks, and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). He also offers group sessions for those suffering from similar disorders, which makes him an excellent choice if you want to receive comprehensive care.
Mental Health in Tucson
Mental health is an important issue in Tucson. According to a recent report, the city has the highest rate of mental illness in Arizona. This is likely due to a number of factors, including the high rate of poverty in the city.
Poverty can lead to a number of mental health problems, including anxiety and depression. It can also make it difficult to access mental health services. This is a serious problem in Tucson, where only about half of people with mental illness receive treatment.
There are a number of organizations working to improve mental health in Tucson. These organizations provide support and resources for those struggling with mental illness. They also work to raise awareness about mental health issues and promote prevention and early intervention.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health problems, there is help available.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Tucson
Common types of therapies in Tucson
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Tucson and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Tucson, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Tucson in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Tucson, Art Therapy in Tucson, Behavioral Therapy in Tucson, Contemplative Therapy in Tucson, Play Therapy in Tucson, EMDR Therapy in Tucson, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Tucson, Existential Therapy in Tucson, Experiential Therapy in Tucson, Gestalt Therapy in Tucson, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Tucson, Music Therapy Therapy in Tucson, Narrative Therapy in Tucson, Psychodynamic Therapy in Tucson, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Tucson, and Somatic Therapy in Tucson.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Tucson & the World
“MantraCare is the best online therapy for me. I cannot express in words how much I love this treatment. I have been addicted to drugs and alcohol for many years now, and MantraCare has enabled me to finally make the change.”
- Karen, Tucson
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Tucson, you can book a trial session with us.
If you’re looking to try online therapy as an alternative to traditional counseling, you’ll likely need to budget for the cost. In Tucson, the average cost of online therapy is $120 per session.
If you are a therapist from the Tucson or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing