Get help from top Psychologists in Manchester
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Manchester
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Manchester
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Manchester
There is a wide range of mental health conditions that can be experienced by individuals. These can include things like depression, anxiety, PTSD, and OCD. If you are experiencing any of these conditions, it can be very emotional and difficult to cope with on your own. If this is the case for you, consider seeking help from a psychologist near you.
Psychologists are highly trained professionals who can help you deal with your mental health condition in a safe and supportive environment. They will work with you to come up with a treatment plan that is specific to your needs and will help you to manage your symptoms effectively.
If you are feeling stressed or anxious, it is important to seek out help as soon as possible. A psychologist can provide you with guidance and support through the process of managing stress and anxiety effectively.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Manchester
- Dr. Rachelle Fraser is a clinical psychologist who offers counseling and therapy for individuals and couples. She has extensive experience working with children, adolescents, and adults and is skilled in treating anxiety, depression, stress, grief, and other mental health issues.
- Dr. Andrew Hill is a clinical psychologist who specialises in addressing symptoms of ADHD and bipolar disorder. He has years of experience working with children and adolescents as well as adults who suffer from PTSD or mood disorders such as bipolar disorder.
- Dr. Emma Williams is a psychotherapist who specializes in offering treatment for anxiety disorders, trauma-related issues, addictions, and eating disorders. She has a wealth of experience working with both individual patients and groups; she also offers parenting classes to help families cope with parenting challenges.
- Dr Rebecca Tomlin is an experienced psychologist who offers individual therapy for people dealing with anxiety, depression, relationship problems, self-esteem issues, stress management techniques, and more. She also provides group therapy sessions for patients struggling with similar issues together; these sessions can be helpful for building support networks and coping mechanisms.
- Dr Kirsten Armstrong is a psychologist who specializes in providing treatment for addiction issues such as alcohol abuse or drug addiction; she also offers counseling services for people suffering from bipolar disorder or major depressive episodes/ seasonal
Mental Health in Manchester
Mental health is often viewed as an issue that only affects those who live in big cities. However, the reality is that mental health problems can affect anyone, no matter where they live. Manchester is no exception to this rule. In fact, mental health problems are actually quite common in Manchester. According to a recent study, 1 in 5 adults in Manchester have experienced a mental health problem in the past year.
There are many reasons why someone might develop a mental health problem. Some people are more vulnerable to them than others. For example, people who have experienced trauma or abuse are more likely to develop mental health problems later on in life.
There are also certain groups of people who are more at risk of developing mental health problems. For example, young people aged 16-24 are more likely to experience mental health problems than any other age group. This is likely due to the fact that young people are going through so many changes and challenges in their lives.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Manchester
Common types of therapies in Manchester
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Manchester and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Manchester, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Manchester in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Manchester, Art Therapy in Manchester, Behavioral Therapy in Manchester, Contemplative Therapy in Manchester, Play Therapy in Manchester, EMDR Therapy in Manchester, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Manchester, Existential Therapy in Manchester, Experiential Therapy in Manchester, Gestalt Therapy in Manchester, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Manchester, Music Therapy Therapy in Manchester, Narrative Therapy in Manchester, Psychodynamic Therapy in Manchester, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Manchester, and Somatic Therapy in Manchester.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Manchester & the World
“Online therapy treatment is a great way to deal with stress in the modern day and age. MantraCare provides treatments for many mental health issues and is absolutely free to use.”
- Karen, Manchester
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Manchester, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be expensive in Manchester. In general, therapy can cost anywhere from £20 to £60 per hour, depending on the therapist and the treatment plan.
If you are a therapist from the Manchester or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing