Get help from top Psychologists in Glasgow
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Glasgow
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Glasgow
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Glasgow
If you’re looking for a psychologist near you in Glasgow, then you’re in luck. There are many qualified professionals who can help you with your mental health issues, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. If you’re experiencing any of these conditions, then contacting a psychologist could be the best step for you.
There are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a psychologist. First and foremost, make sure that they have experience working with people who are dealing with PTSD or depression. Second, make sure that they are licensed and regulated by the state. Finally, find someone who is comfortable talking with you about your personal struggles.
If you’re looking for help managing your mental health issues, then finding a psychologist near me in Glasgow is the best option available to you.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Glasgow
- Dr. Karen Maxwell is an experienced psychologist with over 20 years of experience working with both adults and children. Her clinic provides comprehensive treatment for a range of conditions, including anxiety, depression, autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, and more. She also has a special interest in working with refugees and immigrants, which has led her to develop unique programs tailored to their needs.
- Dr. Alison Clarke is another highly experienced psychologist who has worked with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating depression and anxiety disorders, as well as providing support for victims of trauma. Her clinic is also home to one of Glasgow’s largest collections of self-help books.
- Dr. Moira Hegarty is a psychotherapist who offers specialized treatments for mood disorders such as bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. She also has strong expertise in treating anxiety disorders and provides psychiatric care to children and adolescents aged 3 through 18 years old.
- Dr. Joanne Emslie is a clinical psychologist who offers therapy and counseling for people of all ages and backgrounds. She has a wealth of experience working with clients from all over Glasgow, as well as nationally and internationally, so she’s well-equipped to help you find relief from whatever problems you’re facing.
- Dr. Annette Mackie is the psychologist for you. She’s been practicing psychology since 2007 and has extensive experience treating clients from all walks of life – including those affected by addiction and depression. She’ll work with you to identify the root of your problems and find solutions that will help you overcome them permanently.
Mental Health in Glasgow
Glasgow is a city with a rich history and a vibrant culture. It is also a city that is dealing with a mental health crisis.In recent years, Glasgow has seen a sharp increase in the number of people struggling with mental health problems. The city has the highest rate of suicides in the UK, and reports of anxiety and depression are on the rise.
There are many factors that contribute to mental health problems in Glasgow. The city has high levels of poverty and unemployment, and residents often deal with high levels of stress. There is also a lack of access to mental health services, which can make it difficult for people to get the help they need.
The mental health crisis in Glasgow is not going away anytime soon, but there are organisations working to help people who are struggling. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health problems, there is help available.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Glasgow
Common types of therapies in Glasgow
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Glasgow and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Glasgow, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Glasgow in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Glasgow, Art Therapy in Glasgow, Behavioral Therapy in Glasgow, Contemplative Therapy in Glasgow, Play Therapy in Glasgow, EMDR Therapy in Glasgow, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Glasgow, Existential Therapy in Glasgow, Experiential Therapy in Glasgow, Gestalt Therapy in Glasgow, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Glasgow, Music Therapy Therapy in Glasgow, Narrative Therapy in Glasgow, Psychodynamic Therapy in Glasgow, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Glasgow, and Somatic Therapy in Glasgow.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Glasgow & the World
“I have been diagnosed with anxiety and depression for many years now, and I have found that the online therapy service by MantraCare has really helped me to overcome these difficulties. It is easy to use, really affordable, and it gives you a great sense of accomplishment when you complete your treatment.”
- Karen, Glasgow
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Glasgow, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be expensive in Glasgow, depending on what type of therapy is needed and the therapist’s specialties. A session with a cognitive behavioural therapist, for example, could cost £60 per hour. In comparison, sessions with a psychoanalyst can cost up to £200 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Glasgow or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing