Get help from top Psychologists in Cork
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Cork
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Cork
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Cork
If you are looking for a psychologist in Cork, you are in the right place. There are many qualified psychologists available to help those who need it. Some of the common problems that psychologists can help with include PTSD, depression, anxiety, stress, and OCD. They can also help with anger and grief.
If you are experiencing one of these problems, it is important to seek out help from a professional. A psychologist can provide you with guidance and treatment options that will help you get back on track. They will also be able to provide support throughout the process.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Cork
- Dr. Patricia Kelleher is a clinical psychologist who has worked in the area of child and adolescent psychology for over 20 years. She is highly experienced and specializes in working with children, adolescents, families, and couples. She offers a range of services including individual therapy, couples therapy, family counseling, parenting classes, and more.
- Dr. Siobhan Finnerty is also a clinical psychologist who works with clients from all walks of life. She has experience working with both children and adults, specializing in areas such as anxiety disorders, depression, stress management, relationship issues, trauma recovery, addiction treatment, and more. She offers a variety of services including individual therapy sessions, group sessions for mental health problems such as depression or anxiety disorders, family counseling sessions for parents and children together or separately (depending on what’s needed), coaching/mentoring programs for people trying to overcome personal challenges such as addiction or chronic stressors at work or home life, etc., and online therapy through Skype or FaceTime which can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Dr. Tanya Byron is a renowned psychotherapist who has worked with people from all walks of life for over 20 years. She offers private sessions, group therapy, and family therapy and has a wealth of experience to offer her clients.
- Dr. Tony Buckley is an expert in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), which is widely considered to be one of the most effective forms of psychotherapy available. His sessions are tailored specifically to the needs of each individual, and he has a wealth of experience working with various mental health conditions.
- Dr. Daniel Kelleher is a cognitive therapist who specializes in treating symptoms associated with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). His approach is highly effective, and he has helped many patients manage their condition without resorting to prescription medication.
Mental Health in Cork
Mental health is an important issue in Cork, as it is in the rest of Ireland. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of people seeking help for mental health problems. This is partly due to the fact that mental health is now more widely talked about and understood, and partly due to the fact that there are more services available to help people with mental health problems.
There are a number of mental health services available in Cork. These include counseling and psychotherapy services, psychiatric services, and support groups. There are also a number of organizations that provide information and support for people with mental health problems, their families, and carers.
If you are experiencing mental health problems, or if you are worried about someone who is, it is important to seek help. Remember, you are not alone. There are people who can help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Cork
Common types of therapies in Cork
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Cork and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Cork, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Cork in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Cork, Art Therapy in Cork, Behavioral Therapy in Cork, Contemplative Therapy in Cork, Play Therapy in Cork, EMDR Therapy in Cork, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Cork, Existential Therapy in Cork, Experiential Therapy in Cork, Gestalt Therapy in Cork, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Cork, Music Therapy Therapy in Cork, Narrative Therapy in Cork, Psychodynamic Therapy in Cork, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Cork, and Somatic Therapy in Cork.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Cork & the World
“I was suffering from severe anxiety and depression and had no idea what to do. I found MantraCare online therapy treatment. It has been one of the best decisions of my life, as I have been helped to feel better and gain more control over my daily life.”
- Karen, Cork
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Cork, you can book a trial session with us.
There are a number of different therapies that can be accessed online, and the cost of each will vary depending on the provider and the type of therapy. The average cost of online therapy in Cork is around €60 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Cork or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing