Get help from top Psychologists in Iran
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Iran
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Iran
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Iran
If you are looking for help with issues like depression, anxiety, stress, or relationship problems, a psychologist may be able to provide assistance. In addition to providing mental health services, psychologists may also be able to provide guidance on coping mechanisms and problem solving. To find a psychologist near you in Iran, you can use the services of the World Health Organization (WHO).
WHO provides a worldwide directory of psychologists who are registered with their organization. Alternatively, you can use the Association of Iranian Psychologists website to search for psychologists by city or province. When working with a psychologist, it is important to be respectful and honest. If you have any concerns about your mental health, it is best to speak up early on in your treatment process.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Iran
- Ms. Mahin Ghadimi is a psychotherapist who has worked in the field for over 20 years. She has experience working with a wide range of issues, including anxiety, depression, and trauma.
- Farhang Radfar is a therapist who has worked with patients for more than 20 years. He has a degree in psychology from the University of California at Davis and has been practicing since 1994. Radfar’s clinic is located in Tehran and he offers individual and group therapy as well as telephone consultations.
- Sareh Shariatmadari has been working as a therapist since 2000. She has a degree in psychology from Shiraz University and has worked at several clinics throughout Tehran. Shariatmadari specializes in treating anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and other conditions. Her clinic is located near Vali Asr Square.
- Mohsen Kaghani has been working as a therapist since 1990. He has a degree in psychology from Tehran University and has worked at several clinics throughout Tehran. Kaghani specializes in treating anxiety, depression, addiction, bipolar disorder, and other conditions. His clinic is located near Sohrabieh metro station
- Dr. Fariba Dehdadi is a highly respected therapist who has worked extensively with patients suffering from depression, anxiety, and other mental health issues. She has a unique and insightful approach to therapy that is based on the principles of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). Her clinic is located in Tehran, and she offers a range of treatment options, including group therapy, individual therapy, and CBT coaching.
- Dr. Mahboobeh Khorasani is a well-known therapist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She has decades of experience working with patients from all walks of life and has developed a unique and effective method for treating these conditions. Her clinic is located in Tehran, and she offers a wide range of treatment options, including group therapy, individual therapy, and CBT coaching.
Mental Health in Iran
Mental health in Iran has been a hidden problem for many years. The country has a high rate of suicide, and mental illness is often seen as a taboo subject. Mental health services are limited, and there is a lack of trained mental health professionals. This has led to a situation where people with mental illness often go untreated.
The Iranian government has recently acknowledged the problem of mental health in the country and has taken steps to address it. In 2017, the government launched a national mental health program aimed at improving access to mental health services and raising awareness about mental illness. The program includes training for mental health professionals, establishing community-based support groups, and increasing public awareness about mental health issues.
Despite these efforts, much work still needs to be done to improve mental health in Iran. There is a need for more trained mental health professionals, more accessible mental health services, and more open discussion about mental illness. Only by addressing these issues can the hidden problem of mental health in Iran be truly overcome.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Iran
Common types of therapies in Iran
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Iran and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Iran, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Iran in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Iran, Art Therapy in Iran, Behavioral Therapy in Iran, Contemplative Therapy in Iran, Play Therapy in Iran, EMDR Therapy in Iran, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Iran, Existential Therapy in Iran, Experiential Therapy in Iran, Gestalt Therapy in Iran, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Iran, Music Therapy Therapy in Iran, Narrative Therapy in Iran, Psychodynamic Therapy in Iran, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Iran, and Somatic Therapy in Iran.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Iran & the World
“MantraCare’s online therapy is the best I’ve ever had. It’s affordable and very effective. I feel more motivated and positive about life than ever before.”
- Karen, Iran
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Iran, you can book a trial session with us.
The cost of therapy in Iran can vary depending on the type of therapy and the therapist you choose. Generally, individual therapy sessions cost between $30-$60, while group therapy sessions may cost less. Some therapists may offer sliding scale fees based on your income.
If you are a therapist from the Iran or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing