Get help from top Psychologists in Denmark
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Denmark
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Denmark
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Denmark
There are several psychologists in Denmark that offer services to individuals and families. If you’re looking for someone to help you with issues such as stress, anxiety, or depression, a psychologist can be a great resource.
Are you feeling lost or confused about your mental health? Do you feel like you don’t know who to talk to? Psychologists can help. Danish psychologists are highly experienced and qualified in providing therapy and counseling services for people of all ages.
There are many psychologists in Denmark, so finding one who is right for you shouldn’t be difficult. If you want to find a psychologist near you, the following are some tips:
- Check online directories or search engines for psychotherapists in your area.
- Contact your regional health authority or the psychiatric hospital in your area to ask if they have any recommendations.
- Ask friends, family, or coworkers if they know of any psychologists who could be a good fit for you.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Denmark
- Pia Kjærgaard is a Danish therapist who has been working in the field of psychology for over 25 years. She has developed her own unique approach to therapy, which focuses on helping clients to find their own path in life. Her clinic is popular with people from all walks of life, and she has worked with a variety of issues including depression, anxiety, and relationship problems.
- Anne-Marie Lassen offers a unique and individualized therapy program, which emphasizes the importance of communication and collaboration between therapist and patient. She has a Masters in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from Aarhus University and has worked as a therapist for over 10 years.
- Mette Klingenberg is a therapist with more than 10 years of experience working with adults. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, stress, trauma, and relationship issues.
- Lisbeth Nielsen is an experienced therapist who specializes in working with children and adolescents. She has a degree in Psychology from Aarhus University and has worked as a therapist for over 15 years.
- Lisbeth Kragh Andersen is a psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience. She specializes in anxiety and depression, and has helped many people overcome their problems. Lisbeth also offers consultations via Skype, so you can get help no matter where you are in the world.
- Else Marie Pihl Jensen is a psychotherapist with more than 20 years of experience. She specializes in working with children and adolescents, and has helped many people overcome difficult challenges. Else also offers consultations via Skype, so you can get help no matter where you are in the world.
Mental Health in Denmark
In Denmark, mental health is considered to be a very important part of overall health and wellbeing. The Danish government provides free mental health services to all citizens, regardless of income. Mental health services are also readily available in the private sector.
Mental health issues are often treated holistically in Denmark, with a focus on both the individual and their social environment. This approach takes into account the fact that mental health problems can be caused or exacerbated by factors such as poverty, social isolation, and discrimination.
There is a strong focus on prevention and early intervention in Denmark when it comes to mental health. For example, there are many programs and initiatives aimed at helping young people deal with stress and anxiety. There is also a growing focus on workplace wellbeing, as it is recognised that good mental health is essential for productive and healthy employees.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Denmark
Common types of therapies in Denmark
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Denmark and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Denmark, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Denmark in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Denmark, Art Therapy in Denmark, Behavioral Therapy in Denmark, Contemplative Therapy in Denmark, Play Therapy in Denmark, EMDR Therapy in Denmark, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Denmark, Existential Therapy in Denmark, Experiential Therapy in Denmark, Gestalt Therapy in Denmark, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Denmark, Music Therapy Therapy in Denmark, Narrative Therapy in Denmark, Psychodynamic Therapy in Denmark, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Denmark, and Somatic Therapy in Denmark.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Denmark & the World
“Oh my God, the MantraCare treatment has made such a positive difference to my life. I had been struggling so much with anxiety and depression before I started this journey but now I am able to focus on myself more and on achieving my goals.”
- Karen, Denmark
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Denmark, you can book a trial session with us.
The average cost of therapy in Denmark is $150 per session. However, prices can range from $50-$200 per session, depending on the therapist’s experience and location.
If you are a therapist from the Denmark or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing