Get help from top Psychologists in Aarhus
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Aarhus
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Aarhus
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Aarhus
If you are seeking help for a mental health issue, there are psychologists near you in Aarhus. The city has many resources to offer those looking for treatment, including clinics and therapists who specialize in different areas of mental health.
If you are experiencing symptoms of PTSD or depression, anxiety or OCD, or any other type of mental illness, it is important to seek out help as soon as possible. However, not all people feel comfortable talking about their issues openly. That’s where psychologists can be a valuable resource.
Psychologists can provide confidential advice and support. They can also help you to understand the root of your problems and develop a plan of action. If you are struggling with stress or anger, a psychologist may be able to provide relief through therapy and counselling.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Aarhus
- Dr. Charlotte Vestergaard is a registered psychologist who has worked in the field for more than 20 years. She is well-known for her work with children and adolescents, as well as her expertise in neuropsychology.
- Dr. Lone Sørensen is an associate professor at the University of Aarhus and a certified specialist in clinical psychology. She has conducted research on topics such as stress management and anxiety disorders, and her focus is on providing individualized treatment plans that take into account each patient’s unique needs. She also offers group therapy services to patients throughout the city.
- Dr. Morten Kjaerum is a child and adolescent psychiatrist who specializes in treating conditions such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, ADHD, eating disorders, autism spectrum disorders, and more. He offers both individual sessions and group therapy treatments to patients of all ages within his practice area; those interested may also want to consider taking his online course called “Understanding Your Child’s Personality.”
- Lisbeth Rasmussen is a specialist in anxiety and depression. She has worked with both individuals and groups, and her approach is tailored to each individual.
- Jytte Blomberg is an expert in trauma therapy, meaning she can help those who have experienced traumatic events, Heal. Her approach is personalized and holistic, which makes her perfect for those who want to work on their entire life story as well as their current situation.
Mental Health in Aarhus
Mental health is a topic that is often left out of conversations, but it’s one that deserves attention. In Aarhus, mental health is a focus for the city government. They’ve created an official mental health strategy and appointed a commissioner for mental health.
Mental health problems can be caused by many things, like stress, family issues, or traumatic experiences. If you think you might have a mental health problem, talk to your doctor or therapist. They can help you figure out what’s going on and how to fix it.
There are lots of resources available to people in Aarhus who need them. The city government has created an online portal called Samtalen (in Danish), which provides information on mental health services and support groups in the city. There are also private mental health clinics and hospitals in the city.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Aarhus
Common types of therapies in Aarhus
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Aarhus and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Aarhus, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Aarhus in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Aarhus, Art Therapy in Aarhus, Behavioral Therapy in Aarhus, Contemplative Therapy in Aarhus, Play Therapy in Aarhus, EMDR Therapy in Aarhus, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Aarhus, Existential Therapy in Aarhus, Experiential Therapy in Aarhus, Gestalt Therapy in Aarhus, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Aarhus, Music Therapy Therapy in Aarhus, Narrative Therapy in Aarhus, Psychodynamic Therapy in Aarhus, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Aarhus, and Somatic Therapy in Aarhus.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Aarhus & the World
“Best place to get your therapy done at a low cost and with great customer service. I was feeling so much better after just one session.”
- Karen, Aarhus
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Aarhus, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy in Aarhus can be quite expensive. Prices vary depending on the therapist and the type of therapy. However, on average, sessions with a psychotherapist can cost around 800 Danish kroner (approximately $130USD) per hour, while sessions with a psychiatrist can cost up to 3,000 Danish kroner (approximately $470USD) per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Aarhus or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing