Get help from top Psychologists in Sydney
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Sydney
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Sydney
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Sydney
If you’re looking for a psychologist in Sydney, you’re in luck. There are several reputable psychologists who work with patients suffering from a variety of mental health issues.
One of the most common problems that psychologists deal with is PTSD. This is an anxiety disorder that can be caused by experiences such as war, rape, or other traumatic events. It can lead to nightmares, flashbacks, and intense fearfulness.
Other types of mental health issues that psychologists may treat include depression and anxiety disorders. They may also help people who have OCD or ADHD. Stress and anger management are also commonly addressed by psychologists.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Sydney
- Dr. Cara Richards is a clinical psychologist who has been working in Sydney for over 15 years. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders, and she has a wealth of experience working with both children and adults. Her clinic is one of the most reputable in Sydney, and she’s known for her compassionate approach to therapy.
- Dr. Michelle O’Connell is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Sydney for more than 20 years. She specializes in treating issues related to relationship problems, stress management, and ADHD/ADD diagnosis. Her clinic is located in downtown Sydney, which makes it easy for her patients to get appointments without having to travel too far from home.
- Ms Tracey Geddes is a cognitive behavioral therapist who has been working in Sydney for more than 10 years. Her clinic specializes in treating anxiety, OCD, depression, eating disorders, and other mood disorders. In addition to providing standard treatments such as counseling and medication therapy, Ms Geddes also uses CBT techniques such as problem solving and exposure therapy to help her patients achieve lasting change.
- Dr. Fiona McInerney is an internationally renowned expert on child development and has been working with children and families for more than 25 years. She offers individual therapy for children from 3 to 17 years old, couples counseling, family counseling and parenting classes.
- Dr. Clare Burton is a clinical psychologist and expert on bipolar disorder. She has worked with clients from all walks of life, and is passionate about helping people recover from mental health challenges. Her office is located in the heart of Sydney, making it easy to get to.
Mental Health in Sydney
Mental health is a term that covers a wide range of conditions and disorders. It is often used to describe a person’s overall psychological well-being. Mental health in Sydney can be a challenge to maintain due to the high stress levels and fast pace of life in the city.
There are a number of mental health services available in Sydney, including counselling, support groups, and medication. The most important thing for people with mental health conditions is to find a treatment that works for them.
If you are struggling with your mental health, it is important to seek help. There are many resources available to help you get the support you need.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Sydney
Common types of therapies in Sydney
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Sydney and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Sydney, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Sydney in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Sydney, Art Therapy in Sydney, Behavioral Therapy in Sydney, Contemplative Therapy in Sydney, Play Therapy in Sydney, EMDR Therapy in Sydney, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Sydney, Existential Therapy in Sydney, Experiential Therapy in Sydney, Gestalt Therapy in Sydney, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Sydney, Music Therapy Therapy in Sydney, Narrative Therapy in Sydney, Psychodynamic Therapy in Sydney, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Sydney, and Somatic Therapy in Sydney.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Sydney & the World
“I had a panic attack and was unable to leave my house. I love the variety of different options on the site and how easy it is, which is why I chose MantraCare. They have been so reassuring and are truly dedicated to improving the quality of online therapy.”
- Karen, Sydney
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Sydney, you can book a trial session with us.
Depending on your location, some therapists may charge around $60 per hour, while others may charge upwards of $300 per hour. Additionally, many therapists will also require a consultation prior to starting treatment, which can range in price from $50-$100.
If you are a therapist from the Sydney or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing