Get help from top Psychologists in Seattle
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Seattle
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Seattle
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Seattle
There is a growing need for psychologists in the Seattle area. If you are looking for a psychologist who can help you with your specific problems, you may want to consider seeking out services from a professional who specializes in these areas. Many people experience psychological problems at some point in their lives, and if you are looking for help, it is important to find a psychologist who can address your specific issues.
If you are experiencing symptoms of PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, a psychologist can provide helpful advice and support. Some people experience obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) or anger management issues, which may require specialized treatment from a psychologist. If you are struggling with any of these issues, it is important to seek out help as soon as possible. There are many qualified professionals available to help those who need it in the Seattle area.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Seattle
- Dr. Lisa Freeman is a clinical psychologist who has been working in the Seattle area for over 20 years. She is well-known for her expertise in psychotherapy and individual counseling, as well as her work with families and children. Her practice focuses on helping people deal with issues such as anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and trauma.
- Dr. Neely Quinn is a clinical psychologist who has worked in the Seattle area for over 20 years. She specializes in treatments such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), interpersonal therapy (IPT), and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT). Her practice also includes working with children and families.
- Dr. Kimberly Johnson is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been working in the Seattle area for over 25 years. She offers treatments such as CBT, ITP, and TF-CBT, as well as individual consultation services. Her practice also specializes in working with children and families.
- Dr. Daphne Bavelier is a clinical psychologist who has worked with clients from all over the city. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues. She offers private sessions as well as group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Tara Jakes is a clinical psychologist who has helped many people struggling with addiction and other chronic mental health conditions. She also offers outpatient counseling services and specializes in helping people deal with trauma and abuse.
Mental Health in Seattle
Mental health is an important issue in any city, and Seattle is no exception. The city has a number of mental health resources available to residents, including counseling and therapy services, support groups, and hotlines.
There are a number of reasons why someone might seek out mental health services in Seattle. The city can be a stressful place to live, with a high cost of living and a competitive job market. The weather can also be a factor, as the long, dark winters can lead to seasonal affective disorder (SAD). Whatever the reason, it’s important to know that there are resources available.
Counseling and therapy services are available through a number of private practitioners and community organizations. Support groups can be found for a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, and addiction. And if you or someone you know is in crisis, there are hotlines available 24/7 to help.
If you’re struggling with your mental health, know that you’re not alone. There are people and organizations in Seattle who can help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Seattle
Common types of therapies in Seattle
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Seattle and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Seattle, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Seattle in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Seattle, Art Therapy in Seattle, Behavioral Therapy in Seattle, Contemplative Therapy in Seattle, Play Therapy in Seattle, EMDR Therapy in Seattle, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Seattle, Existential Therapy in Seattle, Experiential Therapy in Seattle, Gestalt Therapy in Seattle, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Seattle, Music Therapy Therapy in Seattle, Narrative Therapy in Seattle, Psychodynamic Therapy in Seattle, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Seattle, and Somatic Therapy in Seattle.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Seattle & the World
“I was suffering from a breakup and needed just a little bit of help to get over it. I have my therapist online, which is very convenient and allows me to schedule my session whenever I need it.”
- Karen, Seattle
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Seattle, you can book a trial session with us.
Online therapy in Seattle can be expensive, depending on the provider. Some providers offer lower-cost options, while others may charge more for their services. Generally, services offered through online therapy providers cost between $50 and $200 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Seattle or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing