Get help from top Psychologists in Houston
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Houston
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Houston
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Houston
If you’re looking for a psychologist in Houston, you’ll likely want to consider seeking out a qualified professional who is familiar with the symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression, among other mental health conditions.
A psychologist can help you understand your experiences and explore ways to manage them effectively. They may also be able to provide support during times of stress or emotional turmoil.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, it’s important to seek out help as soon as possible. A qualified psychologist can provide guidance and support throughout your treatment process.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Houston
- Dr. Caryn Silverman is a renowned therapist who has worked with celebrities and athletes alike. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and PTSD, as well as work-related stress.
- Dr. Stephanie Zvieglarz is a clinical psychologist who offers counseling services for children and adults alike. Her focus includes working to address various mental health conditions, such as ADHD and OCD, as well as sexual abuse prevention.
- Drs. Sunaina Kumar and Steve Solomon are both experts in cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT). CBT is an intervention that helps patients change their thoughts and behaviors regarding their mental health problems.
- Drs. Lisa Feldman Barrett and Lara Stemple are both licensed psychologists who offer couples counseling services that focus on enhancing communication between partners. They also offer consultations for parenting challenges, such as managing anger or conflict within families
- Dr. Amy Binder is a well-known psychologist who has been working in the field for over 20 years. Her clinic is known for its high-quality services and personalized approach. She is licensed in both Texas and Louisiana, and her patients have given her rave reviews thanks to her ability to help them overcome any issue they are facing.
Mental Health in Houston
Mental health is an important issue in Houston and across the country. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, one in five adults in the United States experiences mental illness in a given year. Mental health conditions are common and can affect anyone, regardless of age, race, or ethnicity.
There are many factors that can contribute to mental health problems. Some people are more likely to experience mental health issues if they have a family history of mental illness, or if they’ve experienced trauma or stress. Others may be more susceptible to mental health problems due to biological factors, such as a chemical imbalance in the brain.
No matter what the cause, it’s important to get help if you’re struggling with your mental health. There are many resources available in Houston to help those who are dealing with mental health issues. If you or someone you know is struggling, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Houston
Common types of therapies in Houston
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Houston and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Houston, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Houston in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Houston, Art Therapy in Houston, Behavioral Therapy in Houston, Contemplative Therapy in Houston, Play Therapy in Houston, EMDR Therapy in Houston, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Houston, Existential Therapy in Houston, Experiential Therapy in Houston, Gestalt Therapy in Houston, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Houston, Music Therapy Therapy in Houston, Narrative Therapy in Houston, Psychodynamic Therapy in Houston, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Houston, and Somatic Therapy in Houston.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Houston & the World
“I have found that using Online Therapy has really helped me with my mental health. I am still very new to the process, but it has been amazing how much this service has helped me.”
- Karen, Houston
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Houston, you can book a trial session with us.
Depending on the type of therapy and where it is conducted, therapy may cost anywhere from $50 to $300 per hour. In addition, some insurance plans may not cover all of the costs associated with therapy.
If you are a therapist from the Houston or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing