Get help from top Psychologists in Fort Worth
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Fort Worth
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Fort Worth
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Fort Worth
If you are experiencing a psychiatric disorder, such as depression, anxiety, or PTSD, seeking treatment from a psychologist can be very beneficial. A psychologist can help you to identify and overcome the root cause of your problem, and may also provide various treatments to help alleviate symptoms.
There are many psychologists in Fort Worth that are skilled in treating psychiatric disorders. If you are looking for help, please do not hesitate to contact one of these professionals. They will be able to provide you with the treatment that you need and make sure that you get the most out of your experience.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Fort Worth
- Dr. Kelley Canavan has years of experience helping people deal with their mental health issues, and she’s always up for lending a hand. Dr. Canavan also specializes in family therapy, so she can help you work through any problems with your loved ones.
- Dr. Joshua Ackerman has extensive experience working with clients who have problems with alcohol and other drugs, and he’s always willing to offer helpful advice and support. He also offers to counsel those struggling with relationship difficulties or troubles at work.
- Dawn Loomis has years of experience helping people manage their stress levels effectively, and she’s always happy to offer her insights and advice. Her services include counseling as well as group therapy sessions that are designed to help everyone in the room feel comfortable discussing their concerns together.
- Dr. Toni Ratcliffe is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked with clients from all walks of life for over 20 years. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and PTSD, and has a special interest in working with military veterans.
- Dr. Jeanne Loring is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing for over 25 years. She specializes in treating anxiety disorders, mood disorders, and relationship issues. Her patients have praised her for her ability to help them address their problems head-on and get results fast.
Mental Health in Fort Worth
Mental health is often viewed as a taboo topic, but it is an important issue that needs to be addressed. Mental health is a state of well-being in which an individual realizes his or her own abilities, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to his or her community.
There are many factors that can contribute to mental health problems, including genetic predisposition, brain chemistry, stress, and life events. Mental health disorders can be mild, moderate, or severe and can affect anyone regardless of age, gender, race, or socioeconomic status.
There are many resources available for people who are struggling with mental health problems in Fort Worth. The city has several hospitals with mental health units, as well as community mental health centers that offer counseling and other services. There are also numerous
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Fort Worth
Common types of therapies in Fort Worth
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Fort Worth and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Fort Worth, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Fort Worth in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Fort Worth, Art Therapy in Fort Worth, Behavioral Therapy in Fort Worth, Contemplative Therapy in Fort Worth, Play Therapy in Fort Worth, EMDR Therapy in Fort Worth, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Fort Worth, Existential Therapy in Fort Worth, Experiential Therapy in Fort Worth, Gestalt Therapy in Fort Worth, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Fort Worth, Music Therapy Therapy in Fort Worth, Narrative Therapy in Fort Worth, Psychodynamic Therapy in Fort Worth, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Fort Worth, and Somatic Therapy in Fort Worth.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Fort Worth & the World
“MantraCare has helped me learn more about myself, and I’m grateful for the wonderful people at MantraCare. They provide great customer service, which is something that is hard to find these days.”
- Karen, Fort Worth
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Fort Worth, you can book a trial session with us.
In Fort Worth, there are a variety of therapy options that vary in price and duration. The following is a list of the most popular types of therapy and their corresponding average cost in Fort Worth:
- Individual therapy: $50-$100/hour
- Group therapy: $40-$60/session
- Couple’s therapy: $80-$120/hour
If you are a therapist from the Fort Worth or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing