Get help from top Psychologists in Dallas
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Dallas
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Dallas
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Dallas
If you are looking for a psychologist in Dallas, you may want to consider contacting one of the many clinics and organizations that offer psychological services.
There are many different types of psychologists, so it is important to find one who can meet your needs. Some psychologists specialize in treating PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), depression, anxiety, and other mental health concerns. They can help you work through difficult emotions and problems, and may be able to provide relief from symptoms such as stress, paranoia, and OCD.
If you are struggling with any of these issues, it is important to seek out help as soon as possible. There are many skilled professionals available who can provide guidance and support during this difficult time.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Dallas
- Dr. Jane Nunn is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and families. She has extensive experience treating a variety of issues, including anxiety, depression, ADHD, and family conflicts.
- Dr. Laurel Wexler is an expert in neuropsychology and specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders related to brain function and structure. She provides individualized care for her patients through consultations as well as group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Lisa Bowersox is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with adults experiencing stress or trauma-related issues. She offers individualized treatment plans that take into account each patient’s unique needs and circumstances, making her an ideal choice for those seeking psychological support outside of traditional therapy settings such as groups or counseling sessions.
- Dr. Linda Shumway has years of experience working with patients and is known for her empathetic approach to therapy. She can help you work through any issues that may be preventing you from reaching your full potential.
- Dr. Jameson Berkman has a wealth of experience working with both children and adults, and his clinical skills are second to none. He can help you identify and address any issues that may be causing stress in your life, whether it’s from personal or professional sources.
Mental Health in Dallas
In Dallas, like many other cities, mental health is a growing concern. According to a recent study, one in five adults in Dallas suffers from a mental illness. This is a significant increase from the national average of one in six adults.
Mental health is an important issue because it can affect anyone, at any time. Mental illness does not discriminate. It can strike anyone, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic status.
The Dallas area has a number of resources available for those suffering from mental illness. There are hospitals, clinics, and private practices that offer treatment for mental illness. There are also support groups and counseling services available.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illness, there is help available. Do not hesitate to reach out for help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Dallas
Common types of therapies in Dallas
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Dallas and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Dallas, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Dallas in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Dallas, Art Therapy in Dallas, Behavioral Therapy in Dallas, Contemplative Therapy in Dallas, Play Therapy in Dallas, EMDR Therapy in Dallas, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Dallas, Existential Therapy in Dallas, Experiential Therapy in Dallas, Gestalt Therapy in Dallas, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Dallas, Music Therapy Therapy in Dallas, Narrative Therapy in Dallas, Psychodynamic Therapy in Dallas, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Dallas, and Somatic Therapy in Dallas.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Dallas & the World
“I thought I was alone in my struggle to find the right therapist, but this website gave me the hope that I was looking for. I cannot say thank you enough.”
- Karen, Dallas
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Dallas, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be expensive, depending on the provider and the severity of the condition being treated. In general, therapy costs about $60 to $120 per hour. However, this price can vary greatly depending on the therapist’s qualifications and experience. Some providers charge more for sessions that are longer or more intensive.
If you are a therapist from the Dallas or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing