Get help from top Psychologists in Austin
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Austin
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Austin
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Austin
If you are experiencing significant psychological distress, it is important to seek professional help. A psychologist can provide you with support and guidance as you work through your issues. There are many different types of psychologists, each with their own expertise and approach.
If you are experiencing PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, it is important to find a psychologist who specializes in dealing with these issues. There are many psychologists in Austin who can help you get the treatment and support that you need.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Austin
- Dr. Rebecca Klatch is a licensed psychologist with over 15 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She offers individual and group therapy, as well as specialized services for children and adolescents.
- Dr. Melissa Spielman is a licensed psychologist who has worked extensively with Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) patients. She offers individual and group therapy, as well as medication management services for those who need it.
- Dr. Stephanie Cordes is a licensed psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression disorders. She offers individual and group therapy, as well as intensive outpatient counseling services for those who need them but don’t have time to regularly visit her office.
- Dr. John Lynch. He’s been working as a psychologist for more than 25 years and has extensive experience dealing with a variety of issues, including OCD, depression, and anxiety. He can help you understand your condition and find the best treatments for it.
- Dr. Kathleen Karr is also a highly respected psychologist in Austin. She specializes in cognitive therapy and has helped countless individuals overcome issues such as anxiety, depression, and addiction. She can provide you with the support you need to reach your goals.
Mental Health in Austin
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Austin is no exception. According to a recent study, one in five adults in Austin struggles with a mental health issue. That means that mental health is a major concern for the city, and there are many resources available to help those who are struggling.
There are many different mental health issues that can affect people in Austin. Some of the most common include anxiety, depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). These issues can be caused by a variety of factors, including stress, trauma, and life changes. If you are struggling with any of these issues, there are many resources available to help you.
If you’re struggling with a mental health issue, know that you’re not alone. There are many people in Austin who understand what you’re going through and want to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Austin
Common types of therapies in Austin
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Austin and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Austin, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Austin in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Austin, Art Therapy in Austin, Behavioral Therapy in Austin, Contemplative Therapy in Austin, Play Therapy in Austin, EMDR Therapy in Austin, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Austin, Existential Therapy in Austin, Experiential Therapy in Austin, Gestalt Therapy in Austin, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Austin, Music Therapy Therapy in Austin, Narrative Therapy in Austin, Psychodynamic Therapy in Austin, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Austin, and Somatic Therapy in Austin.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Austin & the World
“I was to the point of giving up on my life and shortly after I started therapy, I knew I wanted to keep going. The therapist was understanding and compassionate. She helped me realize that this is what life is about and that there are silver linings.”
- Karen, Austin
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Austin, you can book a trial session with us.
Online therapy in Austin can cost anywhere from $50 to $200 per session. If you are looking for more affordable options, there are plenty of providers out there who offer therapy at a fraction of the cost.
If you are a therapist from the Austin or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing