Get help from top Psychologists in Pittsburgh
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Pittsburgh
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Pittsburgh
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Pittsburgh
If you or a loved one is suffering from any type of psychological disorder, it is important to seek out professional help. There are many psychologists in the Pittsburgh area who can help you get on the road to recovery.
Some common psychological disorders that psychologists may treat include PTSD, depression, anxiety, OCD, and anger management issues. Many psychologists also specialize in grief counseling.
If you’re suffering from one of these conditions and would like to find a therapist in your area, please feel free to look online or contact your local mental health clinic for more information.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Pittsburgh
- Dr. Teresa L. Pino has been practicing psychology for over 20 years and is well-versed in a variety of different treatment options. She specializes in CBT and EMDR, which have been shown to be particularly effective for treating trauma and PTSD. Dr. Pino also has a wealth of experience working with children, adolescents, and families, so she is well-equipped to help them address any issues they may be facing.
- Dr. David Lopez is another highly qualified psychologist who works primarily with adults. He has a doctorate in clinical psychology from Bowling Green State University and has worked as a clinician for over 10 years. Dr. Lopez provides individual and group therapy as well as consultations on various mental health issues. He also offers workshops on topics such as stress management and coping mechanisms.
- Dr. Kathleen Ahern is a licensed clinical psychologist who has practiced since 1998. She specializes in cognitive therapy and offers individual, family, couples, and group sessions. Dr. Ahern also offers online services that cater to people living overseas or who work during evenings or weekends. Her patient referrals come from both private clients and the MassHealth system – meaning she has extensive experience working with both private and government clients alike
- Dr. Katherine Phillips is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked in the area for over 20 years. She provides individual and group therapy, as well as counseling for children and families. Her clinic is located in the heart of Pittsburgh, making it easy to get access to her services.
- Lynn Schoenberg is a psychologist with more than 25 years of experience working with people of all ages and backgrounds. She specializes in individual and family therapy, as well as assessment and diagnosis services. Her clinic is located in one of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods, making it an ideal place to seek out help.
Mental Health in Pittsburgh
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Pittsburgh is no exception. The city has a variety of resources available for residents struggling with mental health issues, including counseling and support groups.
There are a number of mental health counselors and therapists in Pittsburgh who can help residents deal with various issues. There are also support groups available for those struggling with mental health issues. These groups provide a safe and supportive environment for people to share their experiences and get help from others who understand what they are going through.
Pittsburgh also has a number of hospitals and clinics that offer mental health services. These facilities can provide medication, therapy, and other treatments for mental health issues. They can also help connect patients with resources and support groups in the community.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, there are resources available to help. Counselors, therapists, support groups, and hospitals all offer assistance to those in need. With the right help, mental health issues can be managed and overcome.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Pittsburgh
Common types of therapies in Pittsburgh
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Pittsburgh and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Pittsburgh, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Pittsburgh in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Pittsburgh, Art Therapy in Pittsburgh, Behavioral Therapy in Pittsburgh, Contemplative Therapy in Pittsburgh, Play Therapy in Pittsburgh, EMDR Therapy in Pittsburgh, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Pittsburgh, Existential Therapy in Pittsburgh, Experiential Therapy in Pittsburgh, Gestalt Therapy in Pittsburgh, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Pittsburgh, Music Therapy Therapy in Pittsburgh, Narrative Therapy in Pittsburgh, Psychodynamic Therapy in Pittsburgh, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Pittsburgh, and Somatic Therapy in Pittsburgh.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Pittsburgh & the World
“I’ve been impressed by the quality of care I’ve received thus far; it’s given me a lot of peace and relief. Therapy is not easy, but with MantraCare, I have found a safe place to work through my experiences.”
- Karen, Pittsburgh
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Pittsburgh, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be an incredibly helpful tool for those struggling with mental health issues. However, it can also be expensive. In Pittsburgh, online therapy can cost between $60 and $120 per session. This price range is based on the therapist’s experience and the length of the session. Many insurance companies offer coverage for online counseling, though it may be limited in terms of the types of services that are covered.
If you are a therapist from the Pittsburgh or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing