Get help from top Psychologists in Raleigh
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Raleigh
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Raleigh
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Raleigh
If you’re feeling stressed out or have symptoms of anxiety, depression, or OCD, seeing a psychologist can be a great way to get help. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to therapy, many psychologists use a combination of psychological techniques and medication to help their patients.
If you’re looking for a psychologist near you in the Raleigh area, be sure to check out our directory. Here you’ll find contact information for psychologists who specialize in different disorders, as well as providers who offer individualized care. If you’re feeling stressed out and want to explore your options, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Raleigh
- Dr. Devan Moore is an expert in cognitive therapy and cognitive-behavioral therapy, which are both proven methods for treating mental illness. He has also developed his own unique approach, which he calls “integrative cognitive therapy”. This helps patients address all aspects of their mental health treatment at once, increasing the likelihood that they will achieve lasting results.
- Dr. Kristen Ladd is known for her work with anxiety disorders and depression, which she specializes in treating using dialectical behavior therapy (DBT). DBT is a powerful form of counseling that focuses on helping patients learn how to manage their emotions instead of avoiding or suppressing them.
- Dr. Sharon Pollack is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and adolescents. Her years of experience have taught her how to provide thorough, individualized care to each patient – something that is missing from some other psychologists’ practices.
- Dr. Steve Brown is a highly experienced psychologist who specializes in treating depression and anxiety disorders. He has extensive experience working with both adults and children, and his treatments are based on evidence-based practices.
- Dr. David Korda is an expert on bipolar disorder, ADHD, and other mental health issues affecting adolescents and young adults. He provides individualized treatment plans that take into account your specific needs, and he is well-known for his compassionate approach to care.
Mental Health in Raleigh
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Raleigh is no exception. There are many organizations and individuals working to address mental health needs in Raleigh, and there are a variety of resources available for those in need of help.
One of the most important things you can do for your mental health is to build a support network of friends, family, and professionals. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, there are many resources available to help
If you or someone you know is in need of immediate assistance, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Raleigh
Common types of therapies in Raleigh
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Raleigh and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Raleigh, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Raleigh in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Raleigh, Art Therapy in Raleigh, Behavioral Therapy in Raleigh, Contemplative Therapy in Raleigh, Play Therapy in Raleigh, EMDR Therapy in Raleigh, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Raleigh, Existential Therapy in Raleigh, Experiential Therapy in Raleigh, Gestalt Therapy in Raleigh, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Raleigh, Music Therapy Therapy in Raleigh, Narrative Therapy in Raleigh, Psychodynamic Therapy in Raleigh, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Raleigh, and Somatic Therapy in Raleigh.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Raleigh & the World
“I have had the pleasure of visiting with Dr. Howard for about six months now and I wish I had found his services sooner. He has helped me through a variety of mental health issues and is always willing to help in any way he can.”
- Karen, Raleigh
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Raleigh, you can book a trial session with us.
A basic session with a therapist can cost around $100, but some providers offer discounted rates for members of certain organizations, like Medicare or Medicaid.
If you are a therapist from the Raleigh or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing