Get help from top Psychologists in Manhattan
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Manhattan
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Manhattan
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Manhattan
There is a reason why many people turn to psychologists for help. Psychologists have a deep understanding of human behavior and the brain, which allows them to provide tailored solutions to problems. In addition to their expertise in psychological treatment, psychologists are also well-versed in managing stress and anxiety. If you are struggling with any of these issues, consider seeking out a psychologist near you.
If you suffer from PTSD, depression, or anxiety, a psychologist can provide you with the support and guidance you need to overcome your challenges. They will work with you to identify the root causes of your problems and develop a plan of action that will help you reach your goals.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Manhattan
- Dr. Katie Krenzelnicki is a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in New York City for over 20 years. She has a specialization in cognitive behavioral therapy and offers individual and group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Marina Bassuk is a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in New York City since 2005. Her practice focuses on helping people with anxiety, depression, stress, and bipolar disorder. She also offers consultation services to businesses and therapists throughout the city.
- Dr. Geraldine Dawson is a clinical psychologist who has been practicing in New York City since 1978. Her practice specializes in treating children, adolescents, and adults with mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADHD, etc. She also offers family counseling services.
- Dr. Lora Weinschenk is a licensed clinical psychologist who practices out of her private office in Midtown Manhattan. Her practice focuses on treating individuals with depression and anxiety disorders as well as eating disorders and substance abuse problems.
- Dr. Nancy Eisenberg is a renowned expert on anxiety and mood disorders, and she has been working with patients for more than 25 years. She offers Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) as well as other counseling options to help her clients overcome their problems.
Mental Health in Manhattan
Mental health is an important issue for all New Yorkers, but it can be especially challenging to maintain good mental health in a densely populated city like Manhattan. There are a number of factors that can contribute to mental health problems in urban environments, including noise pollution, air pollution, and social isolation.
Manhattan is home to some of the best mental health resources in the world, but accessing these services can be difficult for many residents. There are a number of free and low-cost mental health clinics and support groups available, but they can be hard to find if you don’t know where to look.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, there are a number of resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Manhattan
Common types of therapies in Manhattan
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Manhattan and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Manhattan, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Manhattan in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Manhattan, Art Therapy in Manhattan, Behavioral Therapy in Manhattan, Contemplative Therapy in Manhattan, Play Therapy in Manhattan, EMDR Therapy in Manhattan, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Manhattan, Existential Therapy in Manhattan, Experiential Therapy in Manhattan, Gestalt Therapy in Manhattan, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Manhattan, Music Therapy Therapy in Manhattan, Narrative Therapy in Manhattan, Psychodynamic Therapy in Manhattan, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Manhattan, and Somatic Therapy in Manhattan.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Manhattan & the World
“I am a resident of Manhattan that recently sought online therapy treatment from MantraCare. It was very easy to use and I found the therapist to be quite helpful. I would recommend this service for people in need of some support.”
- Karen, Manhattan
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Manhattan, you can book a trial session with us.
Online therapy can be a cost-effective way to get help for mental health problems. In Manhattan, the average cost of online therapy is $59 per hour. Note that this price may vary depending on the therapist you choose and the length of your session.
If you are a therapist from the Manhattan or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing