Get help from top Psychologists in Minneapolis
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Minneapolis
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Minneapolis
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Minneapolis
There is a growing need for psychologists in the Minneapolis area. Many people are dealing with issues such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. If you or someone you know is struggling with these issues, a psychologist could be a great resource.
A psychologist can help identify and treat any underlying problems. They can also help you develop coping mechanisms and strategies for managing stress and anxiety. If you’re looking for someone to help you manage your mental health issues, look no further than a psychologist near me in the Minneapolis area.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Minneapolis
- Dr. Jeffrey S. Martin is a clinical psychologist who has experience working with a wide range of clients, including those who have anxiety disorders, depression, and substance abuse problems. He also has experience working with children and young adults, which makes him well-equipped to help those affected by difficult transitions or life changes.
- Dr. Nathan Fox is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Minnesota for over 20 years. He specializes in treating people with anxiety and depression, as well as providing guidance on coping mechanisms and life improvement strategies.
- Dr. Lisa Freeman is also a licensed clinical psychologist and has been practicing for over 20 years. She specializes in treating children, adolescents, and adults with a range of mental health issues, including anxiety, depression, and addictions.
- Dr. Mona Signer is a licensed psychotherapist who has been practicing since 2001. Her focus is on helping patients deal with issues such as anxiety, trauma, addiction, grief, and relationship problems.
- Dr. Rachelle Katz is an up-and-coming psychologist who has quickly made a name for herself by specializing in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT). CBT is known for its effectiveness in treating a variety of mental health issues, such as anxiety and depression.
Mental Health in Minneapolis
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Minneapolis is no exception. According to a study by the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 adults in the United States lives with a mental illness. In Minneapolis, that number is even higher, with 1 in 4 adults suffering from a mental health condition.
There are many reasons why someone might suffer from a mental health condition. Some people are born with a genetic predisposition to mental illness, while others develop conditions as a result of trauma or stress. Whatever the cause, it’s important to remember that mental health conditions are real medical conditions that need to be treated just like any other illness.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental health condition, there are resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Minneapolis
Common types of therapies in Minneapolis
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Minneapolis and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Minneapolis, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Minneapolis in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Minneapolis, Art Therapy in Minneapolis, Behavioral Therapy in Minneapolis, Contemplative Therapy in Minneapolis, Play Therapy in Minneapolis, EMDR Therapy in Minneapolis, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Minneapolis, Existential Therapy in Minneapolis, Experiential Therapy in Minneapolis, Gestalt Therapy in Minneapolis, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Minneapolis, Music Therapy Therapy in Minneapolis, Narrative Therapy in Minneapolis, Psychodynamic Therapy in Minneapolis, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Minneapolis, and Somatic Therapy in Minneapolis.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Minneapolis & the World
“I always feel better after I talk to my therapist. They are so understanding and caring. I recommend this service to everyone I know.”
- Karen, Minneapolis
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Minneapolis, you can book a trial session with us.
The cost of therapy can vary depending on the provider and the type of therapy being used, but in general, therapy can range from around $50 per session to over $200 per session. If you are seeking professional therapy, it may be worth considering whether online therapy is an option for you. Online therapies are delivered through online platforms such as Skype or FaceTime, and they are often less expensive than traditional therapies.
If you are a therapist from the Minneapolis or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing