Get help from top Psychologists in Indianapolis
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Indianapolis
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Indianapolis
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Indianapolis
If you are suffering from any kind of mental health issue, it is important to seek out professional help. A psychologist can provide you with the guidance and support that you need to get back on track.
Most psychologists are experts in treating a variety of mental health issues. They will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs. If you are feeling stressed or anxious, for example, a psychologist may recommend therapy sessions that focus on relaxation techniques or cognitive behavioral therapies.
Do not hesitate to reach out for help if you are struggling with mental health issues. A qualified psychologist can provide you with the support that you need to recover fully.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Indianapolis
- Dr. Michaela Hall is a clinical psychologist who has experience working with a variety of patients. She has worked at various clinics and hospitals throughout the city, which gives her a unique perspective on how to treat clients. Her practice focuses on treating disorders such as anxiety, depression, stress, bipolar disorder, and ADHD. She offers individual sessions as well as group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Kristin Seiler is also a clinical psychologist who has experience treating a wide range of issues. She specializes in working with children and adolescents, which gives her an understanding of how they think and process information. Her practice focuses on treating disorders such as anxiety, depression, ADHD, eating disorders, OCD, schizophrenia spectrum disorders (e.g., bipolar II disorder), and trauma-related conditions (e.g., childhood abuse). She offers individual sessions as well as group therapy sessions.
- Dr. Laura Kline is a nationally-recognized psychologist who has worked with thousands of patients over the years. She offers consultations and group sessions, as well as individual therapy.
- Dr. Christiane Northrup is another well-known psychologist in Indianapolis. She specializes in women’s health issues and has helped many women overcome challenges like infertility and PMS.
- Dr. Rebecca Gorman is a licensed clinical psychologist with more than 20 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She has expertise in treating anxiety, depression, and stress-related issues, and she offers individualized treatment plans that fit each individual’s needs.
Mental Health in Indianapolis
Mental health is an important issue in any city, and Indianapolis is no different. According to a recent study, 1 in 5 adults in Marion County suffers from a mental illness. This means that there are approximately 200,000 adults in Indianapolis who suffer from a mental illness.
Mental illness can be debilitating and can make it difficult for people to lead normal, productive lives. Mental illness can also lead to substance abuse and addiction, which can further complicate someone’s life.
There are many organizations in Indianapolis that provide mental health services. These organizations can provide counseling, therapy, and other services to help people with mental illness.
If you or someone you know is suffering from a mental illness, there is help available. There are many resources available in Indianapolis to help those who are struggling with mental health issues.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Indianapolis
Common types of therapies in Indianapolis
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Indianapolis and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Indianapolis, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Indianapolis in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Indianapolis, Art Therapy in Indianapolis, Behavioral Therapy in Indianapolis, Contemplative Therapy in Indianapolis, Play Therapy in Indianapolis, EMDR Therapy in Indianapolis, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Indianapolis, Existential Therapy in Indianapolis, Experiential Therapy in Indianapolis, Gestalt Therapy in Indianapolis, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Indianapolis, Music Therapy Therapy in Indianapolis, Narrative Therapy in Indianapolis, Psychodynamic Therapy in Indianapolis, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Indianapolis, and Somatic Therapy in Indianapolis.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Indianapolis & the World
“My MantraCare therapist helped me face my fears and get help for my anxiety. I would recommend online therapy treatment to anyone who is looking for a safe, easy way to treat their mental health issues.”
- Karen, Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Indianapolis, you can book a trial session with us.
Online therapy can be a cost-effective way to get help for mental health problems. The typical fee for online therapy in Indianapolis is $100 per session. This amount may vary depending on the therapist and the service being used.
If you are a therapist from the Indianapolis or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing