Get help from top Psychologists in Honolulu
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Honolulu
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Honolulu
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Honolulu
There is a growing awareness among psychologists of the effects that PTSD and depression can have on people’s lives. If you are experiencing any of these effects, it may be helpful to see a psychologist who is experienced in treating these conditions.
A psychologist can help you manage your symptoms and improve your quality of life. If you are struggling with PTSD or depression, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.
There are many psychologists in Honolulu who are experienced in treating these issues and can help you get on the path to recovery.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Honolulu
- Dr. Stephanie Savel is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing in Hawaii since 2003. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as providing individual and family counseling. Dr. Savel also offers sessions for trauma survivors and consults with businesses to improve workplace stress management.
- Dr. Christopher Koyama is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked in Honolulu for over 20 years. He specializes in treating patients with mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder. Dr. Koyama also provides therapy for couples and family members and works with businesses to improve employee well-being.
- Dr. Laura Tomita is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked in Hawaii since 2000. She specializes in treating patients with issues such as anxiety, depression, OCD, social anxiety disorder, and panic disorders. Dr. Tomita also provides therapy for families and couples and helps businesses deal with stressors such as work/life balance or burnout syndrome.
- Dr. Jeffrey Lichtman is a board-certified psychiatrist who has worked in Hawaii since 2005. He specializes in treating patients with issues such as bipolar disorder, major depressive disorder, ADHD, PTSD, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, substance abuse problems, and sleep problems..
- Dr. Jenine Kato is a licensed psychologist who has been practicing in Honolulu for more than 20 years. She specializes in psychotherapy, family counseling, and clinical neuropsychology. Dr. Kato has also authored several books on psychology and has been featured in various media outlets throughout Hawaii.
Mental Health in Honolulu
Mental health is often viewed as an afterthought in our society. We don’t talk about it enough and when we do, it’s usually in the context of mental illness. But mental health is so much more than that. It’s about our overall well-being – how we think, feel, and behave.
Good mental health is essential to our overall well-being. It helps us cope with life’s challenges, make meaningful connections with others, and enjoy life. Unfortunately, mental health problems are common in the United States. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experience mental illness each year.
There are many factors that can contribute to mental health problems, including genetics, brain chemistry, and life experiences. Stressful life events, such as job loss or relationship problems, can also trigger or worsen mental health problems.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Honolulu
Common types of therapies in Honolulu
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Honolulu and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Honolulu, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Honolulu in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Honolulu, Art Therapy in Honolulu, Behavioral Therapy in Honolulu, Contemplative Therapy in Honolulu, Play Therapy in Honolulu, EMDR Therapy in Honolulu, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Honolulu, Existential Therapy in Honolulu, Experiential Therapy in Honolulu, Gestalt Therapy in Honolulu, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Honolulu, Music Therapy Therapy in Honolulu, Narrative Therapy in Honolulu, Psychodynamic Therapy in Honolulu, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Honolulu, and Somatic Therapy in Honolulu.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Honolulu & the World
“I have been having trouble for years with my mental health. I used to be on medication, but after a long period of doing nothing, I became dependant on drugs. And it was hard to find out what is best for me, as well as being difficult to think of something I am willing to do. So MantraCare helped me find a new way that has really made all the difference.”
- Karen, Honolulu
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Honolulu, you can book a trial session with us.
There are a variety of online therapy services available in Honolulu, and the price varies depending on the provider, length of service, and other factors. Some online therapy services may be free to use, while others may have a subscription fee. The average cost of online therapy in Honolulu is around $100 per session. This price can vary depending on the provider, length of service, and other factors.
If you are a therapist from the Honolulu or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing