Get help from top Psychologists in Atlanta
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Atlanta
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Atlanta
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Atlanta
If you’re experiencing anxiety, depression, stress, or other mental health issues, there is help available. A psychologist can provide guidance and support as you work to manage your symptoms.
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to treatment, but psychologists typically employ a variety of approaches to help patients. These might include medication, therapy, group counseling, and self-help interventions.
If you’re interested in exploring treatment options for mental health issues, consider contacting a psychologist near you. There are many qualified professionals in the area who can provide you with the counseling and support you need to get back on track.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Atlanta
- Dr. Samantha Goldstein is a licensed clinical psychologist with over a decade of experience working with clients from all walks of life. Her focus is on creating positive change in individuals through therapy and counseling, and she regularly offers group sessions and workshops to help others improve their mental health and well-being.
- Dr. Tanya Berger is a licensed clinical psychologist with over 10 years of experience working with both adults and children. Her clinic specializes in treating anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). She also provides individual therapy as well as group sessions for those looking to improve their mental health collectively.
- Dr. Tom Phelan is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked extensively with patients suffering from anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, eating disorders, addiction issues, and more. He provides individualized care that focuses on restoring balance within the individual’s life.
- Dr. Rachelle Young is a licensed psychologist with over 15 years of experience. She specializes in treating clients with anxiety, depression, and stress-related disorders. Her clinic is located in Midtown Atlanta and offers a variety of services, including group therapy sessions and individual counseling.
- Dr. Kimberly Snyder is a licensed psychologist who has worked with patients for over 20 years. She has a special interest in working with children and teenagers, as well as adults who have experienced trauma or abuse.
Mental Health in Atlanta
Mental health is an important issue in any city, and Atlanta is no different. According to a recent study, almost 1 in 5 adults in Atlanta suffer from some form of mental illness. This is a higher rate than the national average, and it means that there are a lot of people in Atlanta who need help.
There are a number of organizations in Atlanta that provide mental health services. These include counseling, support groups, and medication management. There are also a number of crisis centers that can help people in times of need.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health, there is help available.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Atlanta
Common types of therapies in Atlanta
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Atlanta and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Atlanta, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Atlanta in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Atlanta, Art Therapy in Atlanta, Behavioral Therapy in Atlanta, Contemplative Therapy in Atlanta, Play Therapy in Atlanta, EMDR Therapy in Atlanta, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Atlanta, Existential Therapy in Atlanta, Experiential Therapy in Atlanta, Gestalt Therapy in Atlanta, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Atlanta, Music Therapy Therapy in Atlanta, Narrative Therapy in Atlanta, Psychodynamic Therapy in Atlanta, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Atlanta, and Somatic Therapy in Atlanta.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Atlanta & the World
“I was searching for online therapy and MantraCare came up. I loved their low price, so I checked it out. They told me that they are the best therapists in Atlanta and you can talk to them 24 hours a day. I hope this will work out.”
- Karen, Atlanta
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Atlanta, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be expensive in Atlanta, depending on the provider and the type of therapy. In general, traditional face-to-face therapy sessions can cost around $100 per hour, while online therapy can be as much as $60 per hour. Some providers offer discounted rates for patients who are covered by a health insurance plan.
If you are a therapist from the Atlanta or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing