Get help from top Psychologists in Miami
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Miami
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Miami
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Miami
If you’re suffering from any type of psychological disorder, it’s important to seek out professional help. A psychologist can provide you with the support and guidance you need to move forward.
Depending on the disorder, a psychologist may be able to treat PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. If you’re experiencing major depressive episodes or OCD symptoms, a psychologist might also prescribe medication.
There are many psychologists in Miami who can help those affected by psychological disorders. If you’re interested in finding one close to you, look online or contact your local mental health clinic. In addition, there are many private psychologists who offer specialized services. It’s important to speak with a therapist before making any decisions about treatment.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Miami
- Dr. Raja Krishnan is a clinical psychologist who has been working in Miami for over 20 years. She has a wealth of experience working with clients from all walks of life, and her expertise is unmatched in the city. Her clinic is a popular choice for those looking for professional help, and she has written several books on mental health care that can be found at most libraries.
- Dr. Maureen O’Connor is another highly experienced psychologist who works closely with patients on a case-by-case basis to find the best approach for them. She has experience treating a wide range of issues, including depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
- Dr. Pamela Cantor is known for her work helping children and families cope with complex issues such as divorce or death in the family. With over 20 years of experience, Dr. Cantor is one of the foremost experts on child psychology in the Miami Area.
- Dr. Lawrence Rosenbaum has been practicing psychology for over 30 years and he is known for his expertise in anxiety disorders, relationship counseling, and cognitive therapy. He also has a lot of experience working with children and adolescents, which makes him an excellent choice if you’re looking for help with a specific problem or issue.
- Dr. Stephanie Wilson specializes in marriage and family therapy, clinical child psychology, and pediatric psychology. She has worked with families from all over the country and she knows how to provide them with the personalized care they need and deserve.
Mental Health in Miami
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Miami is no exception. According to a recent study, 1 in 5 adults in Miami-Dade County suffers from some form of mental illness. This means that there are a lot of people in our community who are struggling with their mental health.
There are many factors that can contribute to mental illness, and each person’s experience is unique. Some common risk factors for mental illness include trauma, stress, genetic predisposition, and substance abuse. Many of these factors are present in our community.
Miami has a long history of violence and crime, which can be traumatic for residents. We also have high rates of poverty and unemployment, which can be very stressful. And finally, substance abuse is a big problem in Miami, which can lead to or worsen mental illness.
Fortunately, there are many resources available for people who are struggling with their mental health in Miami. There are counselors and therapists who can help, as well as support groups and psychiatric hospitals. If you or someone you know is struggling with mental illness, please reach out for help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Miami
Common types of therapies in Miami
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Miami and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Miami, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Miami in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Miami, Art Therapy in Miami, Behavioral Therapy in Miami, Contemplative Therapy in Miami, Play Therapy in Miami, EMDR Therapy in Miami, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Miami, Existential Therapy in Miami, Experiential Therapy in Miami, Gestalt Therapy in Miami, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Miami, Music Therapy Therapy in Miami, Narrative Therapy in Miami, Psychodynamic Therapy in Miami, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Miami, and Somatic Therapy in Miami.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Miami & the World
“MantraCare is the best online therapy treatment I’ve seen. They are part of my daily routine and they really help me to cut down on stress.”
- Karen, Miami
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Miami, you can book a trial session with us.
In Miami, therapy can be a costly proposition. The average cost of individual therapy is $125 per hour. However, this price can vary depending on the therapist’s location and experience. Group therapy costs an average of $85 per session. Fees for outpatient treatment can range from $50 to $250 per hour, while inpatient care can run upwards of $1,000 per day.
If you are a therapist from the Miami or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing