Get help from top Psychologists in Delaware
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Delaware
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Delaware
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Delaware
If you are looking for a psychologist in Delaware, you may want to consider contacting one of the professionals located in the state. While there may not be as many psychologists available as there are in other parts of the country, those who are located there can offer services that are tailored specifically to the needs of residents in this region.
One common issue that people experience during times of stress or anxiety is PTSD. This is often caused by events or experiences that were traumatic and can leave people feeling scared and anxious even when they’re not directly involved in the event that caused their trauma. If you think you may be suffering from PTSD, it is important to talk with a psychologist so they can help make sense of your symptoms and guide you through treatment options.
Depression and anxiety can also be serious issues, especially if they are left untreated. A psychologist can provide therapy and counseling that can help improve your moods and reduce your symptoms. It is also important to remember that depression and anxiety can sometimes lead to other problems such as OCD or anger management issues.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Delaware
- Dr. Patricia Haggerty is a highly respected psychologist who specializes in addiction treatment and family counseling. She has worked with many families throughout Delaware and has helped them overcome some of their biggest challenges. Her clinic is highly rated by clients and peers, so you can be sure that her services are top-notch.
- Dr. Anthony Shugaar is an internationally recognized authority on autism spectrum disorders (ASD). He has written several books on this topic and provides free consultations to parents seeking help for their children. His clinic is widely known and respected, so you can be sure that you’re receiving the best possible care for your son or daughter with ASD.
- Dr. Lori Loughlin is a well-known expert on child development and mental health issues affecting young children. She runs a clinic specializing in early childhood development, providing parents with expert consultation and support as they raise their children. Her clinic is highly rated by parents, making it an excellent choice for anyone looking for high-quality mental health care for their kids.
- Dr. Brittany Gibbons is a clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and families. She has been practicing for more than 10 years and has worked with both children and adults. Her therapy methods are based on cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), which is believed to be effective in treating a variety of problems, including anxiety, depression, stress management, and autism spectrum disorder. Gibbons also offers family counseling services.
- Dr. Candace Dillard is a licensed psychotherapist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders and mood disorders, such as bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder. She also offers services for family counseling and couples therapy. Dillard has extensive experience working with clients from all walks of life, including military veterans and people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Mental Health in Delaware
It’s no secret that mental health is a serious issue in the United States. In Delaware, mental health is a major concern as well. According to the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. experiences mental illness in a given year. In Delaware, that number is even higher, with 1 in 4 adults experiencing mental illness each year.
Mental illness can be caused by a variety of factors, including genetics, environment, and trauma. However, one of the most common causes of mental illness is stress. Stress can come from a variety of sources, including work, family, and finances. When stressors are not managed properly, they can lead to mental health problems.
There are many different types of mental illness, but some of the most common ones include anxiety disorders, depression, and bipolar disorder. These disorders can have a debilitating effect on someone’s life if they are not treated properly.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Delaware
Common types of therapies in Delaware
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Delaware and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Delaware, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Delaware in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Delaware, Art Therapy in Delaware, Behavioral Therapy in Delaware, Contemplative Therapy in Delaware, Play Therapy in Delaware, EMDR Therapy in Delaware, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Delaware, Existential Therapy in Delaware, Experiential Therapy in Delaware, Gestalt Therapy in Delaware, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Delaware, Music Therapy Therapy in Delaware, Narrative Therapy in Delaware, Psychodynamic Therapy in Delaware, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Delaware, and Somatic Therapy in Delaware.
We serve almost all locations in Delaware
Mantracare is easily accessible from the following locations in Delaware: Dover, Wilmington, Newark, Middletown, Bear, Glasgow, Hockessin, Brookside, Smyrna, Milford, Pike Creek Valley, Claymont, Wilmington Manor, Seaford, North Star, Georgetown, Pike Creek, Edgemoor, Elsmere, New Castle, Millsboro, Laurel, Rising Sun-Lebanon, Highland Acres, Harrington, Dover Base Housing, Camden, Bridgeville, Clayton, Lewes
50,000+ Happy Clients from Delaware & the World
“MantraCare was an amazing experience in Delaware. As a person that is constantly in search of a better way to deal with her anxiety and depression, this was just what I needed at the time. It made me feel safe and taken care of while I was away from my home.”
- Karen, Delaware
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Delaware, you can book a trial session with us.
There is no definitive answer to the question of how much online therapy costs in Delaware. However, prices will vary depending on the therapist, the location and the service offered. A good rule of thumb is to expect to pay anywhere from $50 to $200 per hour for a professional therapist.
If you are a therapist from the Delaware or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing
Our psychologists are available in almost all counties in Delaware, USA including Kent, New Castle, Sussex