Get help from top Psychologists in Sacramento
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Sacramento
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Sacramento
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Sacramento
If you’re looking for a psychologist in the Sacramento area, there are several options to consider. One option is to find a specialist in PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress. specialists can help you address any underlying issues that may be contributing to your psychological condition.
If you’re seeking general mental health services, there are several clinics and counseling centers in the Sacramento area. Many of these facilities offer sliding scale fees, so you can afford them without breaking the bank. If you’re feeling overwhelmed or don’t know where to start, an experienced professional can help guide you through the process.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Sacramento
- Dr. Jennifer Koblinsky is a top psychologist in Sacramento who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She has years of experience helping people heal their emotional wounds and is known for her personalized approach.
- Dr. Kimberly Cramer is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and adolescents in Sacramento. She has a deep understanding of the psyche, which she uses to provide support and guidance to her patients.
- Dr. Taylor Hawkins is an expert on trauma therapy who helps people deal with their most difficult experiences head-on. He has worked extensively with survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and other traumatic events, so he knows exactly what to do to help his patients heal from their wounds.
- Dr. Josephine Lim is an internationally acclaimed psychologist who offers counseling services specifically designed for Asian Americans in Sacramento. Her tailored approach takes into account the unique aspects of each individual’s culture and history, which makes her sessions particularly effective for those seeking help with mental health issues related to ethnicity or identity .
- Dr. J.G. Ligon, has worked with clients from all walks of life and offers a variety of services, including individual therapy, couples counseling, and family counseling.
Mental Health in Sacramento
Mental health is an important issue in any community, and Sacramento is no exception. According to a report by the Sacramento Bee, one in five adults in Sacramento County suffers from a mental illness. That means that there are approximately 200,000 adults in Sacramento County who suffer from mental illness.
There are many reasons why someone might suffer from mental illness. Some people are born with a predisposition to mental illness, while others may develop mental illness as a result of trauma or stress. Whatever the cause, it is important to remember that mental illness is not a choice.
If you or someone you know is suffering from mental illness, there are resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Sacramento
Common types of therapies in Sacramento
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Sacramento and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Sacramento, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Sacramento in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Sacramento, Art Therapy in Sacramento, Behavioral Therapy in Sacramento, Contemplative Therapy in Sacramento, Play Therapy in Sacramento, EMDR Therapy in Sacramento, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Sacramento, Existential Therapy in Sacramento, Experiential Therapy in Sacramento, Gestalt Therapy in Sacramento, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Sacramento, Music Therapy Therapy in Sacramento, Narrative Therapy in Sacramento, Psychodynamic Therapy in Sacramento, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Sacramento, and Somatic Therapy in Sacramento.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Sacramento & the World
“I’ve been to at least twenty therapists and still hadn’t found a good therapist, so I started looking online. My recent search led me to MantraCare. The therapist that I saw is amazing and she has helped me find the balance between my two worlds.”
- Karen, Sacramento
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Sacramento, you can book a trial session with us.
In Sacramento, online therapy can be costly, with a one-hour session typically costing around $100. However, there are many options available that may fit your budget. If you’re looking for affordable therapy in Sacramento, look into community-based therapy or self-help resources. These options typically cost between $15 and $35 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Sacramento or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing