Get help from top Psychologists in Fresno
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Fresno
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Fresno
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Fresno
If you are looking for a psychologist who can help you deal with any type of psychological issue, then you should consider contacting a psychologist in Fresno.
Psychologists in Fresno specialize in treating a wide range of issues, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. They can also help you overcome any OCD or anger issues that may be affecting your life.
If you are feeling stressed out or overwhelmed, talking to a psychologist can provide the support you need to get through the situation.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Fresno
- Dr. Catherine Kelleher is a highly recommended therapist who has worked with clients from all walks of life. She has a strong focus on cognitive-behavioral therapy, and her work has led her to become one of the most respected psychotherapists in the area.
- Dr. Ngo is another excellent psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders and depression. Her treatments are highly effective, and she has helped many people get back on their feet after dealing with serious mental health issues.
- Dr. Jennie Chang is a highly qualified psychologist who has experience working with children and teens. Her approach is based on cognitive-behavioral theory, which helps her to provide individualized treatment plans that are tailored to each client’s needs.
- Mrs. Linda Trotter is an experienced therapist who specializes in couples therapy. Her approach is based on collaborative dynamics, which helps her to create positive changes in relationships that may have been struggling for years.
- Dr. Kelli Tennant is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist who specializes in helping couples struggling with conflict and stress. She has over 10 years of experience working with couples and has been featured on The TODAY Show as one of America’s Top Relationship Therapists.
Mental Health in Fresno
Fresno, California is known for its agriculture and strong Hispanic culture, but it also has a high rate of mental illness. According to the Fresno Bee, about 1 in 5 adults in Fresno County suffer from some form of mental illness, and the rate is even higher for children.
There are many factors that contribute to mental health problems in Fresno. Poverty is one of the biggest issues, as it can lead to stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues. Fresno also has a high rate of violence, which can be traumatic for those who witness it or are victims themselves.
The good news is that there are many organizations in Fresno that are working to help those with mental health issues. The Mental Health Association of Fresno County offers support groups and resources for those dealing with mental illness. There are also several therapy options available in the city.
If you or someone you know is struggling with mental health issues, please reach out for help. There are people who care and want to help you get through this difficult time.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Fresno
Common types of therapies in Fresno
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Fresno and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Fresno, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Fresno in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Fresno, Art Therapy in Fresno, Behavioral Therapy in Fresno, Contemplative Therapy in Fresno, Play Therapy in Fresno, EMDR Therapy in Fresno, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Fresno, Existential Therapy in Fresno, Experiential Therapy in Fresno, Gestalt Therapy in Fresno, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Fresno, Music Therapy Therapy in Fresno, Narrative Therapy in Fresno, Psychodynamic Therapy in Fresno, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Fresno, and Somatic Therapy in Fresno.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Fresno & the World
“MantraCare was a great find for my husband. He is not a patient who likes to be stuck in doctor’s office waiting rooms, which is why we were happy that this option worked out well.”
- Karen, Fresno
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Fresno, you can book a trial session with us.
In Fresno, therapy can cost anywhere from $30 to $150 per session. However, there are many options available to those seeking therapy. Some clinics offer sliding scale rates, while others offer free or discounted rates for members of certain organizations. Additionally, online therapy is becoming increasingly popular in Fresno. Many therapists offer online sessions at a fraction of the cost of traditional sessions.
If you are a therapist from the Fresno or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing