Get help from top Psychologists in Phoenix
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Phoenix
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Phoenix
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Phoenix
If you’re suffering from any sort of psychological disorder, seeking professional help is an essential step in healing. Fortunately, there are many qualified psychologists in Phoenix who can offer you the support and guidance you need.
If you’re experiencing PTSD, depression, or anxiety, for example, a psychologist can provide invaluable support. They can help you understand your symptoms and work through them together. If OCD or anger are troubling you, a psychologist can provide strategies for managing those feelings safely and effectively.
There’s no single right path to recovery from psychological disorders, so be sure to speak with a psychologist about what might work best for you. Whether you’re looking for medication therapy or psychodynamic counseling, there’s a qualified therapist out there who wants to help.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Phoenix
- Dr. Sarah Dixon is a licensed psychologist and psychotherapist with more than 20 years of experience working with clients from all walks of life. She has a particular interest in working with those who have suffered from trauma and depression and can provide counseling and support that is tailored to your specific needs.
- Dr. Lisa Dickson is an experienced therapist who specializes in treating anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorder. She has worked with many patients over the years and has developed a special expertise in helping those suffering from these conditions achieve long-term remission.
- Dr. Benjamin Pines is a licensed clinical psychologist who has been practicing for over 10 years. He specializes in treating issues related to OCD, anxiety, major depressive disorder, eating disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Dr. Kimberly Sokolowski is a licensed clinical psychologist who has experience working with a wide range of mental health issues including OCD, PTSD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic attacks, social anxiety Disorder among others.
- Dr. Lisa Borden is an expert in cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), which is often used to treat depression, anxiety disorders, and addictions. She also offers couples therapy and wilderness programs designed to help people deal with stress and anxiety symptoms.
Mental Health in Phoenix
Phoenix is a bustling city with a lot to offer its residents. However, like all cities, it also has its fair share of mental health issues. According to a report by the National Alliance on Mental Illness, 1 in 5 adults in the U.S. lives with a mental illness. This means that there are likely many people in Phoenix struggling with their mental health.
There are a number of factors that can contribute to mental health problems. For example, poverty and financial stress can lead to anxiety and depression. The city’s heat can also be a trigger for some people’s mental health issues. In fact, studies have shown that hot weather can make symptoms of mental illness worse.
If you or someone you know is struggling with their mental health, there are resources available to help.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Phoenix
Common types of therapies in Phoenix
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Phoenix and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Phoenix, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Phoenix in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Phoenix, Art Therapy in Phoenix, Behavioral Therapy in Phoenix, Contemplative Therapy in Phoenix, Play Therapy in Phoenix, EMDR Therapy in Phoenix, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Phoenix, Existential Therapy in Phoenix, Experiential Therapy in Phoenix, Gestalt Therapy in Phoenix, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Phoenix, Music Therapy Therapy in Phoenix, Narrative Therapy in Phoenix, Psychodynamic Therapy in Phoenix, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Phoenix, and Somatic Therapy in Phoenix.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Phoenix & the World
“Being able to connect with a professional therapist from the comfort of my own home was amazing. I have always been hesitant about going in for therapy and would often put it off. However, now that I have found MantraCare I feel like my life has been changed for the better.”
- Karen, Phoenix
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Phoenix, you can book a trial session with us.
If therapy is required for a short-term issue, then sessions may cost as little as $100 per session. However, if therapy is required for a longer-term issue or for more intensive treatment, the price may increase.
If you are a therapist from the Phoenix or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing