Get help from top Psychologists in Southampton
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Southampton
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Southampton
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Southampton
If you are looking for a therapist in the Southampton area, you may be interested in contacting a psychologist. Psychologists specialize in helping people with a variety of issues, including PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. Often, they can also help people with specific disorders like OCD or anger management.
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it is important to seek out professional help. A therapist can provide you with guidance and counseling, which may be helpful in managing your symptoms.
If you are worried about finding the right therapist for you, don’t hesitate to seek out information from your local directory or online resource. You can find trustworthy psychologists who will work with you to get back on track.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Southampton
- Dr. Keri Goudreau is a highly experienced psychologist who has worked with clients from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety and depression, as well as other psychological issues. Her clinic is located in Southampton city centre, and she offers a wide range of services including individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy.
- Dr. Ramona Miller is an expert in cognitive behavior therapy (CBT). CBT is a type of treatment that focuses on changing negative thoughts and behaviors to improve mental health outcomes. She offers individual CBT sessions as well as group sessions which can be tailored to meet the needs of each client.
- Ms Karen Robinson is a therapist with over 20 years’ experience who specializes in trauma-focused cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT). TF-CBT is designed specifically to help people overcome difficult memories and emotions related to traumatic events such as abuse or violence. She offers individual TF-CBT sessions as well as group sessions which can be customized.
- Dr. Helena Karter is a licensed clinical psychologist who has worked with clients ranging from children to adults. She specializes in treating anxiety, depression, stress, and trauma-related issues.
- Rebecca Powell is an experienced therapist who specializes in working with both adults and children suffering from anxiety, depression, ADHD, and other disorders related to emotional well-being . She provides individualized treatment plans that focus on restoring balance within the individual’s life .
Mental Health in Southampton
Mental health is something that should be taken seriously. It is an important part of our overall health and wellbeing. We all have mental health, just like we have physical health. Mental health is about our emotional, psychological and social wellbeing. It includes how we think, feel and behave.
Good mental health isn’t just the absence of mental illness or distress. Everyone has times when they feel down or anxious. This is a normal part of life. But if you’re finding it hard to cope or manage your feelings, it could be a sign that your mental health is not as good as it could be.
Southampton has a range of services and support available for people experiencing mental ill-health. If you are worried about your mental health, or the mental health of someone you know, please do not hesitate to seek help. The sooner you get support, the better.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Southampton
Common types of therapies in Southampton
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Southampton and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Southampton, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Southampton in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Southampton, Art Therapy in Southampton, Behavioral Therapy in Southampton, Contemplative Therapy in Southampton, Play Therapy in Southampton, EMDR Therapy in Southampton, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Southampton, Existential Therapy in Southampton, Experiential Therapy in Southampton, Gestalt Therapy in Southampton, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Southampton, Music Therapy Therapy in Southampton, Narrative Therapy in Southampton, Psychodynamic Therapy in Southampton, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Southampton, and Somatic Therapy in Southampton.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Southampton & the World
“Online therapy treatment by MantraCare in Southampton has helped me to overcome my anxiety and depression. I can’t believe how much it has helped me.”
- Karen, Southampton
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Southampton, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy is often a costly endeavor, with charges varying depending on the therapist, location, and service offered. In Southampton, therapy can cost between £60 and £150 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Southampton or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing