Get help from top Psychologists in Plymouth
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Plymouth
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Plymouth
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Plymouth
If you are dealing with any type of psychological difficulty, then you may want to seek out the help of a psychologist.
Psychologists can provide a variety of services, including therapy for PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress; counseling for OCD and anger management; and consultation on grief and loss.
They can also provide guidance on rebuilding your life after a traumatic event. If you are located in Plymouth, MA and need help finding a psychologist, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Plymouth
- Dr. Alena Sniezek is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety and depression. She provides individualized therapy sessions that are focused on helping you regain control over your life situation.
- Dr. Hila Cohen is a licensed clinical psychologist who provides treatment for issues such as anxiety, stress, depression, and trauma-related symptoms. She also offers group therapy sessions that are designed to help people connect with others and gain insights into their own thoughts and feelings.
- Dr. Eileen Kennedy is another well-known psychologist in Plymouth. She has worked in the field for over 20 years, and she specializes in child psychology and family therapy. Dr. Kennedy can help children and families overcome problems like anxiety, depression, and relationship issues.
- Dr. Adrienne Cox is another highly qualified psychologist who has more than 10 years of experience working with children and adolescents. Her clinical expertise includes treating anxiety, depression, OCD, ADHD, and other conditions. She is also licensed by the APA and members of various professional organizations, such as the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP).
- Dr. Julieann Murtha is a renowned therapist who has worked with patients from all walks of life for more than 25 years. Her practice specializes in helping people deal with stress, anxiety, depression, trauma, and other mental health issues. She is also registered with the APA and participates in various continuing education programs to keep her skills up to date.
Mental Health in Plymouth
Mental health is an important issue in Plymouth, as it is in any community. One in five people will experience a mental health problem at some point in their lives, and mental illness is the leading cause of disability worldwide.
There are many different types of mental health problems, and each person experiences them in their own way. Some common mental health problems include anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
Mental health problems can have a big impact on a person’s life. They can make it hard to work, study, or take care of everyday tasks. They can also affect relationships and make it hard to enjoy life.
If you or someone you know is struggling with a mental health problem, there is help available. There are many organizations and resources in Plymouth that can provide support and assistance.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Plymouth
Common types of therapies in Plymouth
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Plymouth and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Plymouth, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Plymouth in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Plymouth, Art Therapy in Plymouth, Behavioral Therapy in Plymouth, Contemplative Therapy in Plymouth, Play Therapy in Plymouth, EMDR Therapy in Plymouth, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Plymouth, Existential Therapy in Plymouth, Experiential Therapy in Plymouth, Gestalt Therapy in Plymouth, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Plymouth, Music Therapy Therapy in Plymouth, Narrative Therapy in Plymouth, Psychodynamic Therapy in Plymouth, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Plymouth, and Somatic Therapy in Plymouth.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Plymouth & the World
“This has helped me in a way that I cannot fully describe. My partner and I are now able to communicate more openly and it has been a positive impact on our relationship.”
- Karen, Plymouth
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Plymouth, you can book a trial session with us.
Some popular therapy options in Plymouth include CBT, DBT, and MBSR. CBT is typically the most affordable option, costing around $60 per hour. DBT and MBSR are both more expensive, costing around $120 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Plymouth or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing