Get help from top Psychologists in Milton Keynes
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Milton Keynes
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Milton Keynes
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Milton Keynes
If you are experiencing issues with your mental health, there is no need to suffer in silence. There are psychologists available who can help you get back on track. Some of the issues that psychologists may be able to help with include Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), depression, anxiety, and OCD.
If you are struggling with anger or grief, a psychologist can also be a great resource.If you are considering seeking out psychological help, it is important to first speak with a friend or family member about your concerns. They may be able to provide you with some insight into what might be causing the issues and whether or not they think seeking out professional assistance is necessary.
There are a number of qualified psychologists in Milton Keynes, so it should not be difficult to find one who can assist you in getting your life back on track. If you do decide to seek out counseling or therapy, please remember that there is no shame in doing so. You are not alone and there is support available for those who need it.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Milton Keynes
- Dr. Michael Fenton is an expert in cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), which is known for its effectiveness in treating a variety of issues, including depression and anxiety disorders. He will help you identify and address the root causes of your problems, so that they can be resolved effectively and permanently.
- Dr Jacqui Smith specializes in child psychology and offers a unique perspective on how children think and process information. Her therapeutic interventions are designed to help children build positive relationships and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
- Dr Susie Robertson also offers child psychology services, which focus on helping children cope with challenging situations and develop healthy self-esteem skills. She uses evidence-based techniques to provide her clients with the best possible outcomes
- Dr. John Watkinson is a renowned psychologist who has worked with many different clients over the years. He has a wealth of experience and can provide help for a variety of issues, both mental and physical.
- Ms. Sarah Davies is another highly experienced psychologist who has worked with a wide range of clients. She specializes in providing support for people who are dealing with anxiety and depression, as well as other emotional concerns.
Mental Health in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes has a high prevalence of mental health problems, with one in four residents experiencing a diagnosable mental health disorder in any given year. This is significantly higher than the national average, which stands at one in six.
There are a number of reasons why Milton Keynes has such a high rate of mental illness. Firstly, the town has a large population of young people, aged 16-24, who are more likely to experience mental health problems than any other age group. Secondly, the town has a high level of economic deprivation, with 22% of residents living in poverty. This can lead to poor mental health as a result of stress and financial worries.
If you are experiencing mental health problems in Milton Keynes, there are a number of services available to help you.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Milton Keynes
Common types of therapies in Milton Keynes
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Milton Keynes and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Milton Keynes, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Milton Keynes in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Milton Keynes, Art Therapy in Milton Keynes, Behavioral Therapy in Milton Keynes, Contemplative Therapy in Milton Keynes, Play Therapy in Milton Keynes, EMDR Therapy in Milton Keynes, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Milton Keynes, Existential Therapy in Milton Keynes, Experiential Therapy in Milton Keynes, Gestalt Therapy in Milton Keynes, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Milton Keynes, Music Therapy Therapy in Milton Keynes, Narrative Therapy in Milton Keynes, Psychodynamic Therapy in Milton Keynes, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Milton Keynes, and Somatic Therapy in Milton Keynes.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Milton Keynes & the World
“I recommend the online treatment of MantraCare. The British therapists were warm, accepting and caring. They helped me learn how to be in control of my mental health once again.”
- Karen, Milton Keynes
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Milton Keynes, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be quite expensive in Milton Keynes. Depending on the therapist, session length and type of therapy, therapy can cost anywhere from £25 to £100 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the Milton Keynes or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing