Get help from top Psychologists in London
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in London
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in London
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in London
If you’re struggling with issues such as PTSD, depression, anxiety, or stress, a psychologist may be able to help. Many psychologists specialize in one or more of these conditions and can provide you with guidance and support.
Psychologists typically work with patients one-on-one, although they may also work in groups. They often use various techniques such as CBT ( cognitive behavioral therapy ), talk therapy , and meditation to help their patients improve their mental health.
If you’re interested in finding a psychologist near you in London, please consult us today!
Top Psychologist Near Me in London
- Dr. Angela Knight is a highly respected psychologist who has worked with both individuals and groups. She has a wealth of experience and is known for her expertise in cognitive therapy and trauma therapy. Her clinic is located in central London and she offers a wide range of services, including individual consultations, group sessions, and telephone counselling.
- Dr. Judith Cook is a psychotherapist with more than 20 years of experience working with people from all walks of life. She specializes in treating anxiety disorders, depression, stress management, and relationship issues. Her clinic is located in north London and she offers walk-in services as well as scheduled appointments.
- Dr Edward Hull is an expert in cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). He has worked with patients from all walks of life for more than 25 years and has a reputation for being able to help individuals improve their mental health conditions quickly and effectively. His clinic is located in west London and he offers both individual consultations as well as group sessions.
- Dr. Oliver James is a highly respected psychotherapist who has written extensively on self-help techniques for overcoming psychological difficulties. He is also the author of several bestsellers, including “The Self-Help Habit” and “Give Yourself a Break!”
- Dr. Sandra Blakeslee is a clinical psychologist who specializes in treating anxiety disorders and depression. She has written several bestselling books on mental health topics, including “My Life As an Anxiety Wimp” and “The Weight Loss Cure Itself: A Randomized Trial of Behavioral Treatments for Overweight and Obesity”
Mental Health in London
Mental health is a big issue in London. According to a report by the Mental Health Foundation, one in four people in the UK will experience a mental health problem at some point in their lives.In London, the number of people with mental health problems is rising. The number of people with depression and anxiety has increased by 10% since 2011. In 2015, there were more than 2,000 suicides in London.
There are many reasons why mental health problems are on the rise in London. One reason is the high cost of living. The cost of rent, food, and transportation can be very expensive. This can lead to stress and anxiety.
Another reason for the rise in mental health problems is the city’s fast pace of life. People are always on the go and there is little time to relax. This can lead to feelings of loneliness and isolation.
If you are struggling with mental health issues, there are many resources available to help you. There are hotlines you can call, websites you can visit, and support groups you can join. You are not alone.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, London
Common types of therapies in London
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the London and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in London, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the London in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in London, Art Therapy in London, Behavioral Therapy in London, Contemplative Therapy in London, Play Therapy in London, EMDR Therapy in London, Emotionally Focused Therapy in London, Existential Therapy in London, Experiential Therapy in London, Gestalt Therapy in London, Hypnotherapy Therapy in London, Music Therapy Therapy in London, Narrative Therapy in London, Psychodynamic Therapy in London, Psychoanalytic Therapy in London, and Somatic Therapy in London.
50,000+ Happy Clients from London & the World
“I have been going to therapy with MantraCare for a few months now, and as I am doing such different work than what I used to do before my breakdown, it has been essential. Just like any other therapist you might find in the UK, they are more understanding of your situation and tailored to your needs.”
- Karen, London
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in London, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can range in price from £10 to £60 per hour, with most clinics offering a mixture of 45-minute and one-hour sessions. The average cost of therapy in London is around £35 per hour.
If you are a therapist from the London or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing