Get help from top Psychologists in Liverpool
Convenient, Anonymous & Affordable counseling in Liverpool
Video or chat, teletherapy with the best therapists in Liverpool
Schedule Appointments that fit your schedule
Holistic healing with therapy, yoga & meditation sessions
Consult online with best Therapists
Psychologist near me in Liverpool
If you are looking for a psychologist in Liverpool, you may be interested in finding one who specializes in treating PTSD, depression, anxiety, and stress. Many psychologists also have experience treating OCD and Anger Disorders.
When it comes to dealing with mental health issues, it is important to find a psychologist who understands your specific needs. If you are struggling with PTSD or Depression, for example, your psychologist may recommend therapy that is specifically tailored to your condition. Likewise, if you are experiencing high levels of anxiety or stress, your psychologist may suggest techniques that can help reduce those feelings.
If you are seeking psychological help in Liverpool, be sure to ask about the practitioner’s experience treating conditions such as these. Additionally, be sure to ask about their fees and availability. There are many qualified psychologists in Liverpool who would be happy to serve as resources for you.
Top Psychologist Near Me in Liverpool
- Dr. Andrew Hill is a highly respected psychologist who has worked extensively with children and adults, both locally and nationally. He has also written extensively on psychology, which makes him an excellent source of information for anyone seeking help with their mental health issues.
- Dr. Phil McGraw is a well-known psychiatrist and psychotherapist who has worked extensively in the United States. He is known for his down-to-earth approach and his expertise in treating anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, and other mental health issues.
- Dr Samah Toumi is a clinical psychologist who works with individuals to resolve issues such as stress, anxiety, depression, relationship problems, and more. She has extensive experience working with different ethnic groups and offers an individualized approach that takes into account each patient’s unique situation.
- Clare Francis is a clinical psychologist who specializes in working with children and young people suffering from various psychological issues such as anxiety, depression, self-harm behavior, eating disorders, etcetera . Her approach is tailored specifically to meet the needs of her patients and she always takes into account their varying
- Dr. Clare Gerada OBE is a clinical psychologist who specializes in helping people cope with bereavement, traumatic events, and other difficult life challenges. Her work has been praised by The Independent as being “life-saving,” and she has appeared on BBC Radio 4 to discuss her work extensively.
Mental Health in Liverpool
Mental health is an important issue in any city, and Liverpool is no different. In fact, mental health is one of the most pressing issues facing the city today.
There are a number of reasons why mental health is such a big issue in Liverpool. First, the city has a high rate of poverty. This means that many people are living in difficult circumstances that can lead to mental health problems. Second, Liverpool has a history of violence and crime. This can also lead to mental health problems.
Finally, Liverpool is a city with a lot of social problems. This means that there are many people who are isolated and lonely. This can also lead to mental health problems.
So what can be done about mental health in Liverpool? Well, there are a number of things that can be done. First, it is important to raise awareness about mental health. This can be done through campaigns and events. Second, it is important to provide support for those who are struggling with their mental health. This can be done through counseling and support groups. Finally, it is important to reach out to those who are at risk of mental health problems. This can be done through outreach programs and early intervention programs.
Types of Psychologists at MantraCare, Liverpool
Common types of therapies in Liverpool
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a type of psychotherapy that helps people change their negative thinking and behavior patterns. CBT is one of the most popular types of therapy in the Liverpool and a branch of cognitive psychology. It is often used to treat anxiety, depression, and other mental health disorders.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
DBT is a type of CBT that focuses on helping people who experience extreme emotional reactions and behaviors. It has been shown to be effective in treating a number of mental health disorders in Liverpool, including borderline personality disorder, depression, and PTSD. DBT is a brach that deals with behavioral psychology.
Existential therapy has been gaining popularity in the Liverpool in recent years. This type of therapy focuses on the human condition and helps people to find meaning in their lives. Existential therapists believe that everyone has the ability to create their own meaning in life.
Other therapy approaches include:
ACT Therapy in Liverpool, Art Therapy in Liverpool, Behavioral Therapy in Liverpool, Contemplative Therapy in Liverpool, Play Therapy in Liverpool, EMDR Therapy in Liverpool, Emotionally Focused Therapy in Liverpool, Existential Therapy in Liverpool, Experiential Therapy in Liverpool, Gestalt Therapy in Liverpool, Hypnotherapy Therapy in Liverpool, Music Therapy Therapy in Liverpool, Narrative Therapy in Liverpool, Psychodynamic Therapy in Liverpool, Psychoanalytic Therapy in Liverpool, and Somatic Therapy in Liverpool.
50,000+ Happy Clients from Liverpool & the World
“I had been suffering from panic attacks for about three years, but when I found out that my condition was going to get worse, my doctor referred me to an online therapy treatment center. After being a patient with MantraCare for two weeks, I have seen the biggest change in my quality of life that I have ever experienced! I am now able to go back to work and function like a normal person again.”
- Karen, Liverpool
Frequently Asked Questions
A therapist or psychologist is a professional who helps people with mental and emotional health issues. They may work with individuals, families, or groups. Therapists use a variety of techniques to help their clients, including talk therapy, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and medication. If you wish to connect with a Psychologist near me in Liverpool, you can book a trial session with us.
Therapy can be quite expensive in Liverpool, depending on the therapist and the service you require. Fees can range from £40 to £100 per hour, with some therapists offering discounts for longer sessions. Some agencies also offer packages which may include accommodation and meals.
If you are a therapist from the Liverpool or any other part of the world, you can list your name on MantraCare for free : Click here to submit your listing